Page 15 of 255 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2786690;
    On the video where Tyra introduces the girls, Whitney looks alot larger than Sarah from last cycle. And possibly, unlike Sarah, she won't doubt why she's considered a "plus-size". Hm, I don't know, just wondering.
    Whitney's actually a size 8 (or so said US WEEKLY). Not exactly "plus-size" by real world standards.

i love the girl but she does need a makeover

She is the most unattractive plus sized contestant!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;2787064;
    She is the most unattractive plus sized contestant!

ummm no.....I would say Whitney (c8) was the most unattractive..IMO

Hard to get excited about plus size contestants on this show, after so many seasons and hoping, but Whitney does have a beautiful face. I would love to see her "bring it" and just take this season by storm. Definitely one of the contestants I hope does well.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

FORT Fogey

I kind of liked Whitney before I saw the promo. Now I'm not supporting her as much. She seems a little TOO bitter towards thin models. And her voice irritates me. She sounds like one of those mediocre New York comedians from the '80s. She's still beautiful but I'm not liking her personality so far. Then again... I've only heard her say a few lines.

Quote Originally Posted by antm10wordpress;2786995;
    Whitney's actually a size 8 (or so said US WEEKLY). Not exactly "plus-size" by real world standards.
    That's why I put plus-size in quotations, I clearly know size 8 isn't plus, rather it's just "regular". Any who, I see more of a confidence in her and less of a questioning doubt of why being labeled a "plus-size" with this girl.
    omg, stunning~*~.

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2787621;
    That's why I put plus-size in quotations, I clearly know size 8 isn't plus, rather it's just "regular". Any who, I see more of a confidence in her and less of a questioning doubt of why being labeled a "plus-size" with this girl.
    i agree.. but i guess thats plus size to tyra or the modelling industry.. i hope she will still hold on to her confidence because tocarra had that too but loose it along the way.. when whit's not dolled up she kinda looked like mandy moore
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Whitney is my number 1 favorite so far. I like her mouth open for some reason, its like she's being seductive or something. I hope she makes it far and not being treated as the tolken "plus-size" like every cycle.

FORT Fogey

I just can't wait for the season to air all ready! I want to see if she really has the personality that Tyra wants from a plus-size model.