Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

FORT Fanatic

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

WOW she looks about 16 in the photograph! Please, please, please win this Whitney! I can't wait to see her covergirl. i've been dying to see a close up of her face.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2980175;
    Flatima has excelled consistently? YEs she has, in her cattiness and stupidity.She has taken 2 good pics, the Roman castle one and the Fuerzabruta...her personality has taken a downward spiral, her skin's a joke, her runway walk sucks and she can't listen to someone else to save her life....progressed, I don't think so.

Whitney has fab skin though...and her photo this week was very nice.
    I agree completely. I'm tired of readin from people that Fatima's music, paint, commercial etc were all brilliant. That's just twisting an ok perfromance to agree with what you are saying. The only pictures she's taken where the general consensus is that the picture was a success was the Fuertzabruta and Roman castle.

Likewise there was nothing wrong with Whitney's lingerie, yet a few pages back it was twisted to sound like she performed really badly that week. You can't just pick out the bits you like to base an overall picture of the show.

FORT Newbie

Whoa, that Seventeen spread about skin cancer has me scared now!
    Even though we barely get any sun here, lol.

----*Jade Natasha Anya Katarzyna Heather Ebony Naima*----

sok
    FORT Newbie

It's not her fault if those are her best shots. We've seen what she's like during photoshoots and her mouth isn't always open. She might have her mouth open in all her pix, but at least she doesn't have the same bland expression like Kate Moss, who happens to be one of the most successful supermodels. Also, don't forget about cycle 8's Jaslene; she had the same expression in every pix which was her signature look and she just so happens to be one of ANTM's most successful winners!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-09-2008 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sok;2980945;
    It's not her fault if those are her best shots. We've seen what she's like during photoshoots and her mouth isn't always open. She might have her mouth open in all her pix, but at least she doesn't have the same bland expression like Kate Moss, who happens to be one of the most successful supermodels. Also, don't forget about cycle 8's Jaslene; she had the same expression in every pix which was her signature look and she just so happens to be one of ANTM's most successful winners!
    Kate Moss' expression cannot be compared to Whitney's. Just so that is said.

I don't complain in a negative way. I think she has an amazing face for beauty campaigns and gorgeous classical face features. Her jaw line is so soft and elegant and I just wish she would allow us to see that.

All I mean is that some of her photos such as the paint shot, Roman Castle Couture shot or the 50's Glamour shot could have been much better and much stronger if she closed her mouth.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-09-2008 at 01:51 PM.
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

FORT Newbie

I really think its the time for a plus-size model win. You know ,after cylce 2 ,people started complaining that no black girl won .Then , Tyra let Eva win. After cycle 6 ,people are complaining about that blonde girl never win . Then Tyra chose CariDee as the winner . I found that members of FORT are complaining about that a plus-size model never win , or even cannot make it oversea since Sarah(c9) is eliminated with a stupid reason .

I know that whitney is going to win .GO WHITNEY

The only thing is, if whitney wins... that means it was rigged from the beginning. Think about it, tyra would have had to choose a designer who caters to both skinny and plus sized models. Im sure she pics the designers months before the final runway. Therefore, tyra picked a plus size designer for a plus sized girl. I dont know if this issue was raised before. Im just saying...

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by sok;2980945;
    I'm so sick of people complaining about her mouth being open all the time. It's not her fault if those are her best shots. We've seen what she's like during photoshoots and her mouth isn't always open.
    Watch her shoot in the meatpacking photoshoot. In every frame her mouth is open. I just want to see the mouth close once.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;2980823;
    I agree completely. I'm tired of readin from people that Fatima's music, paint, commercial etc were all brilliant. That's just twisting an ok perfromance to agree with what you are saying. The only pictures she's taken where the general consensus is that the picture was a success was the Fuertzabruta and Roman castle.

Likewise there was nothing wrong with Whitney's lingerie, yet a few pages back it was twisted to sound like she performed really badly that week. You can't just pick out the bits you like to base an overall picture of the show.
    I think Whitney's lingerie picture wasn't good, but not something that was her fault. They gave her a horrible outfit and constricted her in that corset, which all added to making it not so good. She could have bared her midriff like the other girls--she doesn't have rolls of fat and with the right angles, she could have rocked it. They didn't need to cover her up so much.

remember when mr jay said:

"whitney should stop being others than herself and stop sucking in cheeks"

i believe he was addressing whitney's habit of opening her mouth in each shots. because me personally (and I believe some people too), when I open my mouth, my cheeks are getting sucked in and looks skinnier. plus that makes my cheekbones more severe. So maybe whitney does that open-mouth thing on purpose.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."