Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Le~SuperRabbit;2979862;
    She took Katazyna's spot.

Shes much better than Demonique though.

Still, I don't think a plus size model is necessary. There isn't a high demand for them, and thin girls are just more aesthetically pleasing. Its a very specific field, which I find is contraditory to being a "versatile" model which Tyra raves about.

If this were America's Next Top Plus Size Model, then thats a different story. But Whitney is competing in a competition that wasn't designed for her.

'Sides, it was weird that her male model looked thinner than her in the last photoshoot. Sorry.
    The competion wasn't designed for her but she has been working her a$$ off to make it this far! She's proven to America that she can be ANTM!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Fogey

How has she proven it? By doing progressively worse as the competition goes on? or by reminding us time and time again she's a plus size model, and how hard is it for her?

^ By making it this far. Final 3 is a big deal, especially since she's "plus sized". If the judges didnt think she should be there, she wouldnt be there.
    I think the Final 3 this cycle is really good, they are all deserving.
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

I think Whitney has proven she is not like the other plus size models that have been on the show. She has maintained her composure with harsh criticism. I guess there are different standards of beauty. She has an amazing face. I say take the crown Whitney. I prefer Anya but I think Whitney can be successful if she works hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2980026;
    How has she proven it? By doing progressively worse as the competition goes on? or by reminding us time and time again she's a plus size model, and how hard is it for her?
    She has kept up her spirts and hasn't let the competiton chew her up and spit her out. She has never lost her confidence and has only taken like one mediocre picture. This week confirms that America does love her and is ready for a plus size girl to win!

I would like to know how Flats is proving herself worthy of the top three? A lot of forumers/internet people love her but America does not! She has IMO taken only two good shots!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I think she's the most beautiful plus-size contestant ever! But, that being said, I don't think she's the best model in order tow in the competition. If she wins, it'll be an eye-opener for a lot of people.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

FORT Fogey

One mediocre picture? All of her pictures sincer her fuerzabruta shoot are horrible, her Jetsetters picture was a mess, her covergirl commercial was a mess, her roman castle picture was a mess, not to mention her paint shoot and her lingerie shoot. Last week she managed to take a good one.
    And about Fatima, she's proven herself by doing the opposite of Whitney, excelling every shoot and doing progressively better until last week, and even then her picture was gorgeous, her walk has improved, and she's trying her best to improve even further.
    But this isn't Fatima's thread so I proceed to further my comments about Whitney, she really doesn't belong here. She robbed Katarzyna of her spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2980097;
    One mediocre picture? All of her pictures sincer her fuerzabruta shoot are horrible, her Jetsetters picture was a mess, her covergirl commercial was a mess, her roman castle picture was a mess, not to mention her paint shoot and her lingerie shoot. Last week she managed to take a good one.
    And about Fatima, she's proven herself by doing the opposite of Whitney, excelling every shoot and doing progressively better until last week, and even then her picture was gorgeous, her walk has improved, and she's trying her best to improve even further.
    But this isn't Fatima's thread so I proceed to further my comments about Whitney, she really doesn't belong here. She robbed Katarzyna of her spot.
    The only mediocre shot Whitney has taken is roman castle. And Fatima flip flops every other week. It would be very easy to justify a Whitney win over Fatima because she has an abrassive personality. A Fatima win would just be like oh...okay strong opposer of FGM. Something America isn't really comfortable with. Whitney would be a great rep for ANTM. The show would get tons of publicity! Remember when Jaslene the full Latina won? I can already see the Lane Bryant/Torrid ads and spreads and interviews in Seventeen, People, etc.

FORT Fogey

America wouldn't be comfortable with a spokesperson of FGM?... Why?
    And Whitney's personality is as grating as Fatima's.

Flatima has excelled consistently? YEs she has, in her cattiness and stupidity.She has taken 2 good pics, the Roman castle one and the Fuerzabruta...her personality has taken a downward spiral, her skin's a joke, her runway walk sucks and she can't listen to someone else to save her life....progressed, I don't think so.

Whitney has fab skin though...and her photo this week was very nice.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"