Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

WOW ! Whitney is gor-to-the-geous! Do you think this is post or pre show?
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

It's pre. A lot of people have been posting it calling Whitney out on it for being a skinny model before. She looks gorge no matter what!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Fogey

She still has her yapper open... FUG
    I like her better with her current body shape she looks boring and unexciting there.

Who cares if she has her mouth open in all of her pictures, obviously that doesnt ruin her pictures because shes still in the competition. Its funny when people cant admit when someone else is doing good I compliment Fatima on some things even though she isnt my favorite!
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2955031;
    i don't want whitney to win

1) fat girls are role models? HELLO, that is just sad. if a fat girl wins, it just shows people in america that you don't need to exercise and you can be fat and be gorgeous. WRONG, fat girls shouldn't even join this competition, its a disgrace to america and a bad message to young girls all over the world.

2) Whitney has a fake personality and she needs to close her mouth

3) Whitney thinks she is representing the fat, when she was once skinny. she is just in this competition because she turned fat.

4) her pictures are so whatever, i can care less because probably two of her pictures were great, but aren't even that amazing.

5) i despise fat people, im fat and i don't really like being fat. its not a good message and it isn't healthy. i seriously can't imagine myself wanting to be fat and thinking im gorgeous as a fat person. being fat is NOT a good thing and i am seriously going to lose it soon. haha.

6) i don't think she deserves it as much as the other girls. she hasn't pulled anything amazing in turns of personality and pictures. tyra said that the only way a plus size girl can win is if she takes the most beautiful pictures and has the most good personality to overcome the other girls and the judges have no excuse to eliminate her. whitney has not done so. therefore she shouldn't win and i think its pretty much too late for her to rock it with her weak and ugly portfolio.

Only two pictures were great
    1) fuerza buerta
    2) homeless

Okay pictures were
    3) grunge music

Horrible Pictures were
    4) lingerie- holy, she looks like a fat pig.
    5) paint- close your mouth and your face isn't attractive
    6) air plane- its just so bland and not fashion at all.

i liked whitney during the fuerza buerta episode, but i started to grow a dislike to her for some reason.

WHITNEY for the LOSE
    if you define 5'10 and around 150 as "fat", then you should probably see a therapist.
    i mean, i'm all for the whole "america needs to quit fast food!!" thing, but calling a healthy sized girl a fatty does nothing to promote that idea.

on a different note
    =)
    a lot of people seem to be criticizing whitney's personality, but i really think that she may be doing some strategizing. i mean the plus size models in the past have all been pretty nice girls(except robynne), and they made it absolutely nowhere in the competition. granted, some of them(whitney c8 and anna c2) were terrible models; toccara, diane, and sarah were fairly decent plus size girls who were voted off rather prematurely.

whitney may be coming into this competition with the attitude: "this competition is a platform to me having the ability to send a larger message to a very wide audience, and if i have to cause some tension and be a little over the top to win and get to that point of power, i will".

ALSO,
    as far as the whole whitney calling anya stupid thing, i really don't think it's for us to say... i know i have relationships with my friends where i call them stupid or freaks or perverts; and i'm totally kidding.

and by the way, im not a huge whitney fan or anything...

^ i agree 100%. i think whitney looks at lot better now than on that aunt lydia's thing. lol it just makes me laugh so hard . i still think she looks really weird as a blond but she looks soccer mom when brunette. though she wouldnt look good with red hair. im confusing myself
    katanya shippers unite

shes 150? i don't care how much she weighs, she is saying she is representing the fat girls out there. that is a bad message. thats basiclly saying Oh my God a fat girl has won americas next top model and that means i can be a model to i don't need to exercise and i don't need to lose weight.

stupid, fat girls should go home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2956682;
    shes 150? i don't care how much she weighs, she is saying she is representing the fat girls out there. that is a bad message. thats basiclly saying Oh my God a fat girl has won americas next top model and that means i can be a model to i don't need to exercise and i don't need to lose weight.

What are you saying? Would prefer that people become unhealthy, too thin, and develop eating disorders? There is something seriously wrong with your reasoning here. Anyone who believes that Whitney is actually fat is either holding her to the very unhealthy standards that she is trying to overcome or they are seriously misguided. And I don't believe that Whitney does not exercise. We even know Toccara exercises and is bigger and still quite beautiful and inspirational.

her mouth open become her signature look..
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2956682;

That's not the point my friend. Look at the brighter side, if she won ANTM, she can help plus size girls to feel good about themselves then they cannot be ashame of their bodies.

Plus, they will lose some of their insecurities and inferiority complex. That's it.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney