Page 11 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2767103;
    she should lose weight.
    It would probably easier for her to gain it! Even regular-size models have a tough time keeping the weight off! And being plus makes her stand out in a field of 14 gorgeous women!

to be honest i like her body. i still have yet to see a contestant with a perfect body for plus.

c1 - robin only looked plus size from the waist down
    c2 - ann? was that her name? lmao i dont remember her
    c3 - tocarra was fierce(minus the dead eyes) and i don't think there will be another plus size contestant who was a good as she was, but her body wasn't that proportionate.
    c5 - diane had a fierce face but no confidence or personality that popped
    c8 - diana was okay, i actually was surprised her photos were better than whitney's. whitney was good for plus but she couldn't take a good photo.
    c9 - sarah i liked a lot, but she didn't even look plus at all.. she was real size.

i hope whitney turns it out in her photoshoots.
    Bring on cycle 11. cycle 10's winner = YUCK.

^ anna cycle 2

How can you tell from this picture that she's plus sized? She looks skinny to me. Plus sized in my mind is being size 12 or over. She looks like a size 6 to me. Of course, I'm not seeing her in person so I can't really judge what her dress size is but she is not fat in any way shape or form. I happen to find the previous posts about her looking like a contestent for the Biggest Loser to be ridiculous. No I would be considered plus size at 4'11 and 200 pounds but I bet this girl doesn't weigh over 135 pounds and since she's a model, you know she's tall. I just don't get what you guys are talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2766986;
    I think she shouldn't be criticized for being real-size because the judges knew what size she was when they selected her! They might tell her to gain weight. I would like to see that happen so she can actually get some work after the show airs.
    I didn't mean that I want the judges to be picking at her because of her weight. What I meant to say was I don't want them to be constantly complaining that she's real-size like Sarah. Like you said, they selected her. And if they selected her then they should worry how she delivers than her weight.
    omg, stunning~*~.

I hate the way she looks in the group photo. Her legs look like shapeless sausages, and her face looks drunk or constipated. She is a pretty girl, but they selected a REALLY bad shot for her group photo.

I really like Whitney, she seems like the peace maker. But who knows, she could be the bitch of the house.

I hope she does really well and when the girls are all together, she looks to be the tallest. If she is, being a plus size just turned into a BIG plus.

If she makes it overseas, i will be overcomed with joy :o)

WHITNEY could possibly have the most advantage of this cycle:

If she's great in photos and keeps her weight on she could totally make top 2 because:

Tyra WILL more than likely support her as a plus size as she is now a plus-size and she also appears to be a tall woman, which could make Ms. Jay like her and great pictures could win Nigel & Mr. Jay's approval. Think about it.
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

I love her face! very beautiful and very modern...I don't know but all I can see is eyeliner or something at her eyes......

what if she did not wear any eyeliner? I think she would look ugly.lol joking.

I kind of like her tho.
    Last edited by Rihanna99; 01-26-2008 at 12:34 AM.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar

After seeing the promo, she is absolutely STUNNING!
    Definitely my favourite plus size, and please get at least into Top 6!
    beauty is only skin deep.