Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

hmm, i guess i'm in minority along with tyra when i say that her commercial was one of my favorites. i thought she was really elegant and had a lot of personality. dominique just blurted out her lines and put on her lipstick funny.
    i keep bleeding love.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;2952706;
    hmm, i guess i'm in minority along with tyra when i say that her commercial was one of my favorites. i thought she was really elegant and had a lot of personality. dominique just blurted out her lines and put on her lipstick funny.
    I agree--I think it was a bit fake, but I think it's better to overdo it than to not do enough. I think it's bogus that she was in the bottom two for overacting but Dominique wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2952735;
    I agree--I think it was a bit fake, but I think it's better to overdo it than to not do enough. I think it's bogus that she was in the bottom two for overacting but Dominique wasn't.
    i completely agree. dominique's commercial was a joke, seriously. whitney at least did the commercial with class and grace, despite her "fake" persona.
    i keep bleeding love.

I agree with you guys. So what if Whitney laughed cornily a lot and went over the top..atleast she put effort into her commercial. While Dominique seemed to give up on memorizing the lines and joked through the whole thing. I just dont get why Whitney was in the bottom and not Dominique. Its a mystery
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sportysarah8;2952768;
    I agree with you guys. So what if Whitney laughed cornily a lot and went over the top..atleast she put effort into her commercial. While Dominique seemed to give up on memorizing the lines and joked through the whole thing. I just dont get why Whitney was in the bottom and not Dominique. Its a mystery
    I bet if the commercial had some editing and backround music then it would be a real ad. There's no saving D-Man's. They are just trying to justify her elimination over Domanique's if it happens soon.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2952872;
    I bet if the commercial had some editing and backround music then it would be a real ad. There's no saving D-Man's. They are just trying to justify her elimination over Domanique's if it happens soon.
    Definitely, it could be a real ad. But Dominique's..no. I really hope Whitney does great in the next photoshoot...atleast better than Dominique because it would be totally crazy if Whitney left before her.
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

FORT Fogey

She's a horrid catwalk model, she can't take a photo with her yapper shut and she has a bitchy highschool girl persona no one seems to shake off. I will be delighted the moment she walks out of the room.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-27-2008 at 11:30 PM.

It's too bad she never closes her mouth. I'm not saying i'd like her if she did, but it would probably help her cause.
    My phenomenally beautiful avatar was created by the immensly gifted calvinrm.

I prefer women with more fat in them then just a stick for a body like Fatima. I take on Whitney's plus-size figure because i want little girls to see that it is ok to be plus-size (or i should be saying, a heathy/ideal body) then to go into farther length into damaging their body to be nothing but skin and bones.

When people say Whitney is a bitch or a lard, yeah, i wouldnt be upset because i know she is one. But the fact that she is a bitch is a sign that she is not losing her personality or the passion for the competition. She is strong and isnt afraid to keep telling everybody that she is a plus-size. She may be annoying but at least she is implanting messages into peoples head that she have a butt and boobs and theres nothing wrong with it too.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-27-2008 at 11:46 PM.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;2953270;
    I prefer women with more fat in them then just a stick for a body like Fatima. I take on Whitney's plus-size figure because i want little girls to see that it is ok to be plus-size (or i should be saying, a heathy/ideal body) then to go into farther length into damaging their body to be nothing but skin and bones.

When people say Whitney is a bitch or a lard, yeah, i wouldnt be upset because i know she is one. But the fact that she is a bitch is a sign that she is not losing her personality or the passion for the competition. She is strong and isnt afraid to keep telling everybody that she is a plus-size. She may be annoying but at least she is implanting messages into peoples head that she have a butt and boobs and theres nothing wrong with it too.
    you know, these last two cycles make me think: "how big is someone needs to be so that she can be a plus size model?"

I used to think plus-size girl should be like Tocarra (the f-a-b-o-lous) or like Diana. But Sarah (cycle 9) and Whitney is much smaller than Tocarra, right?

How's agency classified plus-size models?
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."