Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2951948;
    That's what I meant by sarcastic. Jenah was totally joking when she said "that's all" and when she was with Nigel. Except for the Heather dress thing ("If I had that dress, I would be f*cking workin' it!").

Whitney on the other hand says things like this "Hopefully I'll make all the other girls look bad!"
    I think the main thing is Jenah's laid back attitude when she says it.
    When Jenah made fun of Saleisha just because that was how she really felt.
    It came out of nothing but just general dislike for Saleisha.

Whitney on the hand, makes fun of the girls in a forced way. As if she feels she has to make fun of them and look bad since they're her competition and she wants to win. She just sounds so rehearsed when she tells jokes while when Jenah told jokes, she was just being her natural self.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

FORT Fogey

Whitney on the hand, makes fun of the girls in a forced way. As if she feels she has to make fun of them and look bad since they're her competition and she wants to win. She just sounds so rehearsed when she tells jokes while when Jenah told jokes, she was just being her natural self.
    Agreed. It doesn't even come off as jokes, she acts as if she was above it all. Like the time Fatima, Anya, Stacey and Katarzyna were dancing in the club and she was acting as if they were sluts

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2951870;
    She was also rolling her eyes too, when that guy from the last episode was telling how blonde and thin anya was.
    Thats understandable for her to eye roll anyway. The designer was praising Anya because she is THIN (i repeat, THIN). While the only positive thing he said to Whitney is her "pretty" face and nothing about her body. And yet, he is very overally overweight himself too. Disturbing... ... ... ... ... ...

So what does Whitney have to do? Go thin in order to get the designer to like her? Oh pa-lease.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

FORT Fogey

Whitney was thin prior the show and gained weight because that was the only way she'd get noticed. I hate whenever she brings up her plus-size problems because she brought it upon herself purposely.

Anyway, in response to what you said, PaleHeart, maybe Whitney doesn't work for the designer, but that's no reason to take it out on Anya by rolling her eyes because Anya is way better than Whitney will ever even hope to be.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2952537;
    Whitney was thin prior the show and gained weight because that was the only way she'd get noticed. I hate whenever she brings up her plus-size problems because she brought it upon herself purposely.
    Even if she did gain weight just to get noticed, at least its a positive thing to do. I kinda prefer her being plus-size anyway. She seems more attractive then being nothing but bones and skins like the other girls *cough* Fatima *cough*

Anyway, which do you guys perfer anyway?

Thin Whitney-

Or Plus-size Whitney-
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

FORT Fogey

I don't care either way, because skinny or plus-size, Whitney isn't a good model.

She looks great either way. I never even knew she was thin then gained weight. It really doesnt matter to me though.
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;2952553;
    Even if she did gain weight just to get noticed, at least its a positive thing to do. I kinda prefer her being plus-size anyway. She seems more attractive then being nothing but bones and skins like the other girls *cough* Fatima *cough*

Anyway, which do you guys perfer anyway?

Thin Whitney-

Or Plus-size Whitney-
    I prefer her thin.
    She doesn't have the right proportions to be a plus-size. She has too much in the stomach and not enough in the actual curves.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

I hope she makes it to the finals but it would be tough because the remaining girls are all really good. (with the exception of one)
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-27-2008 at 10:19 PM.
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

the thing i didnt like about her commercial other than her being fake, is she seemed to be making fun of the product, and that she thought she was too good for it.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.