Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

I know right, She comes off full of herself. We also haven't seen a single photo of her with her mouth closed.

She was also rolling her eyes too, when that guy from the last episode was telling how blonde and thin anya was.
    I rarely ever hate contestants, but gosh I hate Whitney so much. The only reason she's still in this competition is because she's just so conceited about herself to lose any self esteem.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I loved Whitney's commercial last week! It came off a little fake but with a little editing and background music it could be an ad. I did NOT like Fatima's. She did okay with the Italian but she NEVER looked at the camera. What was up with that? It wasn't even brought up in panel! Oh and some editing and backround music would've made Kats a real ad too. Doman's sucked!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

So Whitney has a little attitude, shes still a good model and deserves at least to be in the final 3. Jenah's attitude is similar to Whitney's although not really but they still have this sassys sarcastic tone about a lot of things yet everyone loves Jenah.
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

I could care less about this girl's personality. I like models. Whitney has a great plus figure and an amazing face. BUT if we are going the personality route anya destroys the other four.

Jenah isnt full of herself
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Whitney is not like Jenah AT ALL.

Jenah was sarcastic and fun and liked to joke with people a lot. She didn't put people down or say "oh I am so great!" The only time Jenah made fun of someone was when Saleisha winked at the end of that muse runway challenge.

Whitney puts people down (mainly Anya & Dominique) and makes fun of them constantly, and always says things like "I'm so great" except not in that way. She loves to comment on situations when the girls do poorly in a challenge or shoot. She is very conceited and snobby. Also cocky, which is not good.

Jenah is none of those things.

Also, Jenah is a good model who has a portfolio of amazing pictures. Whitney's portfolio consists of one good shot, two mediocre shots, and the rest are just bad.

I just want to claify something - I don't think Whitney is a bad model because she's annoying. I'd think she was a bad model even if she was the sweetest girl on the planet.

I love Jenah but yes she was! One example is when they did the recycling shoot and she pulled shot after shot and then Jay said good job and she was all like is that all? And she was really full of herself at the dragons photoshoot!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Fogey

That's what I meant by sarcastic. Jenah was totally joking when she said "that's all" and when she was with Nigel. Except for the Heather dress thing ("If I had that dress, I would be f***ing workin' it!").

Whitney on the other hand says things like this "Hopefully I'll make all the other girls look bad!"
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-27-2008 at 10:10 PM.

Dax

I love Whitney's face and her body and everything,I really do and I think she's an amazing model all around but for some reason I just can't connect with her like I do with Anya and Katarzyna. I think she is the most beautiful plus size model I have ever seen but that's it. I can't for the love of me connect with her in the show. I try but I can't.