Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

While Lauren is the Corpse Bride. It's a compliment.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

She reminds me of Jade, especially her first CG commercial But thats not a bad thing because Jade made it to the final 3.
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

Yeah, and I hope she learned her lesson.
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

I can compare Jade's with D-mans, they were hot messes but funny.
    Whitney's... well...

The only thing I find funny about Dom's commercial is that she's like unstoppable on what she's saying and the "Brazilia". I don't know if she finds the commercial as a joke or she really is just doing it on purpose. I don't know that's why I think Whit deserves the 4th callout.

I agree, Whitney should have gotten the 4th call out.
    Atleast she got the lines down, and delivered..even if it was "fake and corny". Dominique didnt even get the lines down. Her improvisation was very funny though
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

.. and Tyra just let Dominique in. She avoided to say some bad criticisms to her so that Dom can escape the elimination.

I honestly can't believe that Whitney was in the bottom 2 instead of Dominique. Yes, Whitney's commercial was over-the-top and exaggerated, but it really wasn't that different from a lot of actual Covergirl commercials (except for the ending, Whitney's ending was too over-the-top). But Dominique's commercial was just a joke. If it had been anyone other than Dominique the judges would have gone off on her for not taking it seriously and making stuff up, but for some reason the judges let it slide. Well, Saleisha would have been able to get away with it too.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Dax

Well, I agree, Dominique deserved to be in the bottom 2 and not Whitney.

But her commercial...

FORT Fan

I feel like Whitney was maybe put in the bottom two solely in order to highlight the importance of the panel's critique. It felt like Tyra's warning her to break out of the "pageant" habits.