Page 101 of 255 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2544

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

I hate her for having a bad attitude esp towards Anya but I love her to stay because she is so hyper competitive.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

Her commercial was as bad as Lauren's... Lauren's was too dead, hers was too fake. They both failed but Lauren's body of work would've kicked Whitneys to the curb.

But Whitney's willingness reigns and beats the cute Lauren. They both have attitude problem though.
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

Random thing I just realized:

Whitney looks like she's had a nose job. Especially in her paint shot.

I don't think she has but it sometimes looks that way.

I dont remember her talking down on EVERYONE. When was she mean towards Katarzyna or Lauren? I remember her fight with Fatima and something with Dominique then her blonde comments about Anya..but thats it.
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2948888;
    Random thing I just realized:

Whitney looks like she's had a nose job. Especially in her paint shot.

I don't think she has but it sometimes looks that way.
    In the Fuerzabruta shot too.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Sportysarah8;2948889;
    I dont remember her talking down on EVERYONE. When was she mean towards Katarzyna or Lauren? I remember her fight with Fatima and something with Dominique then her blonde comments about Anya..but thats it.
    I agree. And to be honest I still cannot view the comments to Anya as mean. Anya has blonde hair. Anya said something dumb. Anya also seems to have a sense of humour. Therefore I think it's forgivable to make blonde jokes. I love Whitney's sense of humour. It's great that she's funny because she has a brain, and not because she's ditzy or dumb. It makes a change to have that on ANTM. I also find it cute when she gets all competitve and is completely unaware she's doing the pageant thing. The fact that she doesn't even realise she's being fake is what makes it NOT bitchy. I know I'll get plenty of sarcastic responses but I don't care. She's great

I loved her; "Last week Anya won 10,000 dollars, this week she wins a Galliano dress, what the hell do I get?" *pout, whinge, pout*

FORT Fogey

I loved her; "Last week Anya won 10,000 dollars, this week she wins a Galliano dress, what the hell do I get?" *pout, whinge, pout*
    I thought that was just snotty. It's like, um yeah, Whitney, she gets that stuff because she's way better than you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2950023;
    I thought that was just snotty. It's like, um yeah, Whitney, she gets that stuff because she's way better than you.
    Agreed, she's a snotty selfcentered overrated person and I can't wait for her to get the boot

I agree. And to be honest I still cannot view the comments to Anya as mean. Anya has blonde hair. Anya said something dumb. Anya also seems to have a sense of humour. Therefore I think it's forgivable to make blonde jokes. I love Whitney's sense of humour.
    She obviously has a good sense of humor because who would make a blonde joke in an offensive manner if they are blonde too? Its just friendly joking and shes not being snotty at all! So I agree with you
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"