Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

Re: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

i think stacey has great features. shes like ambreal from cycle 9. good walk, strong face, but little things that erk you in pictures and in person. i still love her personality though. i know she wouldn't win because her portfolio was pretty weak.

Quote Originally Posted by cycle10isnotbad;2933979;
    er... not even close. Other people may have been as bad or more annoying but that doesn't make Stacey Ann good. Tyra likes who she likes, regardless of photos.

I'm sorry but she was ugly and fake.
    fake? what about the other judges? stacy's photos weren't bad. if you were talking about atalya, allison, or amis it would be a different story.
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Dax

Her last photos were bad.

aga
    FORTified

Quote Originally Posted by cycle10isnotbad;2933900;
    Are you insane?
    This is real world, not Tyra's ANTM rib sucking crazy land. Her photos were all bad which means ::drum roll:: she was not that photogenic. Everything else is just gravy. I've got a nice personality and can probably lap dance like a wierdo - but without the face, I can't model. Even if you hate Fatima, that she is a million times better looking is unquestionable. btw 'Challenge winning' is never taken into account so that's not even consistent. Look at Melrose. Melrose performed 10x better in the final challenge - the point is that without the model looks, it's all pointless. Runway walk can be taught and look at the terrible personalities of the other ANTM winners - Tootie, Jaslene and Danielle can't even speak (tho I liked them a lot).

Please don't compare her to Kat and Anya, they = hard work + natural ability + stunning faces. Stacey Ann looked bad from when they took a pair of hedge clippers to her head. (Why do they always shave the black girl's hair? As a black woman I'm getting a bit sick of it.)
    Where do I start:
    First of all ANTM is Tyra's rib sucking crazy land and we just live in it.

Her photos were all bad which means ::drum roll:: she was not that photogenic. Stacy Ann's pictures were so-so, but I won't hold her inability to rock meat panties against her. Fatima's Fuerza Bruta picture was amazing but it was more of an art piece. Other than that picture, Fatima's pictures were decent, but thus far in the cycle, her picture are not in the same league as Anya, Katarzyna and Lauren.

Even if you hate Fatima, that she is a million times better looking is unquestionable. I'd rather not spend too much energy tearing down Fatima but let's just say that Fatima is not looking too good these days. Tyra needs to dust off her rolodex and look up the dermatologist she sent Yaya too. Baby Iman, not even close. So yes I am questioning Fatima's look.

'Challenge winning' is never taken into account so that's not even consistent. But that's my point, performance on selected challenges should have counted should have been considered. ANTM is always going to have cheesy photo shoots that have no relevance and cheesy challenges that have no relevance. This cycle I would take into account how the girls performed at the Badgely Mischka fashion show, the Benny Ninja pose off, the teaches with Paulina, and most of all the go sees.

A go see with major designers trumps meat panties in my book. In New York and other fashion capitals, the go see is IT. If pictures were the be all-end all then agents would just send the portfolio to the client. The typical go-see consists of a review of the models book, a brief interview / chat, trying on the designers clothes and walking.

Stacey Ann looked bad from when they took a pair of hedge clippers to her head. - In my book, Stacy Ann's makeover was the best thing she got out of ANTM. She has the body, but pre-makeover she had a very pedestrian look.
    Last edited by aga; 04-20-2008 at 11:54 PM.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2934095;
    Her last photos were bad.
    no they weren't......they weren't criticized for being bad....its just your opinion
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Dax

It's your opinion too. It's all about opinions.

Shocking!? Yes, I know!

FORT Newbie

Just that that crazy lap dance stunt she did in her interview made me think of her like that throughout the show lol. She is sweet but her voice makes ppl think she is fake. She just hasn't learned how to be real. But she is a nice person, just no spectacular photos.

Geez, I hate her. She's not adorable at all. She's really fake in the show. Her true colors shine now she's in the real world.

Her face is yucky and very mediocre.
    I even called her one day, a fatface Dani. Yuck, I have to slap my face. She got nothing from Dani.

Stacy Ann.. ewww your face!
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I feel that all the weeks that she stayed when I thought she should have gone home were worth it, since she saved Fatima from elimination!

I think she only comes off as fake because she doesn't know how to act naturally when thrown into things like industry parties. I'd probably be pretty crazy too, thinking "Ohmygosh gotta impress everyone it's a challenge Tyra will see this ohmygosh!" I can see how I'd be all smiley and say all high-pitched-like "Hi, I'm a student from MIAMI!"
    2003-2008.

Thanks Stacy Ann for saving Fatima with your mediorce portfolio.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.