Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1757585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar

Re: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2933567;
    ^ She wasn't getting that much airtime in the last few episodes.
    She got pretty good airtime in the last 3 episodes.
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

Even though I was sad to see her go, her elimination was fair.

aga
    FORTified

Hyping the trip and working the girls in a lather only to tell one of them she won't be going is cruel and ANTM did this two cycles in a row!

Should Stacy Ann been eliminated because her body of work did not measure up to Fatima's? First of all, shouldn't her body of work include her runway walk, personality and her performance on challenges especially the go see challenge. Even if you gave Fatima the edge on the portfolio, when you take into account all of these factors, Stacy Ann has a commanding lead. Throw in Fatima missing a photo shoot and Stacy Ann's lead widens exponentially. Performance-wise Stacy Ann probably trails only Katarzyna and Anya.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Dax

I can't watch her elimination. It's so sad.

Let's face it, in ANTM body of work equals photos, nothing more. That's why she was eliminated. I do think that evaluating walk and personality she was going to stay but this is ANTM.

I think Stacy kinda plateaued. Her pics were the same model 101. I was sad to see her go but Fatima has more potential and she's better. IMO.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by aga;2933814;
    Hyping the trip and working the girls in a lather only to tell one of them she won't be going is cruel and ANTM did this two cycles in a row!

Should Stacy Ann been eliminated because her body of work did not measure up to Fatima's? First of all, shouldn't her body of work include her runway walk, personality and her performance on challenges especially the go see challenge. Even if you gave Fatima the edge on the portfolio, when you take into account all of these factors, Stacy Ann has a commanding lead. Throw in Fatima missing a photo shoot and Stacy Ann's lead widens exponentially. Performance-wise Stacy Ann probably trails only Katarzyna and Anya.
    Are you insane?

This is real world, not Tyra's ANTM rib sucking crazy land. Her photos were all bad which means ::drum roll:: she was not that photogenic. Everything else is just gravy. I've got a nice personality and can probably lap dance like a wierdo - but without the face, I can't model. Even if you hate Fatima, that she is a million times better looking is unquestionable. btw 'Challenge winning' is never taken into account so that's not even consistent. Look at Melrose. Melrose performed 10x better in the final challenge - the point is that without the model looks, it's all pointless. Runway walk can be taught and look at the terrible personalities of the other ANTM winners - Tootie, Jaslene and Danielle can't even speak (tho I liked them a lot).

Please don't compare her to Kat and Anya, they = hard work + natural ability + stunning faces. Stacey Ann looked bad from when they took a pair of hedge clippers to her head. (Why do they always shave the black girl's hair? As a black woman I'm getting a bit sick of it.)

Quote Originally Posted by cycle10isnotbad;2933900;
    Are you insane?

This is real world, not Tyra's ANTM rib sucking crazy land. Her photos were all bad which means ::drum roll:: she was not that photogenic. Everything else is just gravy. I've got a nice personality and can probably lap dance like a wierdo - but without the face, I can't model. Even if you hate Fatima, that she is a million times better looking is unquestionable. btw 'Challenge winning' is never taken into account so that's not even consistent. Look at Melrose. Melrose performed 10x better in the final challenge - the point is that without the model looks, it's all pointless. Runway walk can be taught and look at the terrible personalities of the other ANTM winners - Tootie, Jaslene and Danielle can't even speak (tho I liked them a lot).

Please don't compare her to Kat and Anya, they = hard work + natural ability + stunning faces. Stacey Ann looked bad from when they took a pair of hedge clippers to her head. (Why do they always shave the black girl's hair? As a black woman I'm getting a bit sick of it.)

if stacy's pics were bad she would've been eliminated in the beginning
    the judges really liked her
    she wasn't filler, she didn't suck, she was good
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

FORT Newbie

if stacy's pics were bad she would've been eliminated in the beginning
    er... not even close. Other people may have been as bad or more annoying but that doesn't make Stacey Ann good. Tyra likes who she likes, regardless of photos.

I'm sorry but she was ugly and fake.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cycle10isnotbad;2933900;
    Are you insane?

Well, in the "real world" of modeling, she resembles Atong Arjok/Alek Wek, meaning that her head being shaven was inevitable. In the real world, that haircut is quite common and brings a certain edge to girls who need it, such as Stacy Ann. In the real world, girls like Stacy and Melrose's looks are appreciated. In the real world, which includes the go-see challenge aga mentioned, a model's ability to book jobs is essential to his/her career. In the real world, a model's inability to speak and her terrible personality are seldom looked at, unless those factors hinder them in booking jobs.

Dax

She was good at the beginning but she relied too much on that. Everybody kept improving minus her. I think she can definitely be a model but there's more than just having amazing features. She needs to use them to her advantage.