Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

Re: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Dara;2929316;
    Plus it was like everyone cries and hugs Stacy-Ann then as soon as the door closes behind her Tyra goes "We're going over sees HOLLA!!" Imagine Stacy hearing that as soon she leaves.
    I know it's really mean, but I could just imagine Stacy Ann listening and run away crying, lol I know it's extremely mean but when I imagined it in my head I started laughing. I'm really sorry, but it was funny 4 me thinking about it.

top 3~kat, anya, fatima nextBIGthing's Avatar

When she was eliminated, I thought it was only somewhat fair until I saw her portfolio flash by. Mediocrity. I wonder how she got as far as she did. Perhaps because they couldn't really be called "bad".

She was an average model, and as #7 to go, she is the average of the competition.

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaNtErIa;2932326;
    I know it's really mean, but I could just imagine Stacy Ann listening and run away crying, lol I know it's extremely mean but when I imagined it in my head I started laughing. I'm really sorry, but it was funny 4 me thinking about it.
    I thought about it too.

But that is just cruel of you---

Just kidding, Im laughing of ass off!
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eric crespo;2930838;
    Stacy Ann, if your reading this, I want to say how fake you are and how much you suck at modeling. I liked you during the show, but after reading all of your interviews, it's obvious that Paulina and Nigel were right in that you're not as nice as you portray yourself to be. You are such a hater on Fatima. You expected her to lose by default only because you wanted to stay. The judges weren't showing favoritism to her. She deserved to stay over your sorry self. It didn't matter if Fatima had done the photoshoot or not, she was better than you, and you just need to grow your fake ass up.

hahahaha

maturity is overrated.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

Poor Stacy Ann, but making fun of her elimination is hilarious!!!! lol

We only see the contestants the way the show wants us to see them. I always thought Stacy Ann had a fierce look and that she would make a good runway model but her portfolio on the show reflects that she was merely filler. If she were the intended winner we would have her best pictures.

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

I thought she was such a sweet girl. Her elimination was justified though, but still, what a sweet girl. I hope she succeeds in modeling or whatever she does!

Quote Originally Posted by eric crespo;2930838;
    Stacy Ann, if your reading this, I want to say how fake you are and how much you suck at modeling. I liked you during the show, but after reading all of your interviews, it's obvious that Paulina and Nigel were right in that you're not as nice as you portray yourself to be. You are such a hater on Fatima. You expected her to lose by default only because you wanted to stay. The judges weren't showing favoritism to her. She deserved to stay over your sorry self. It didn't matter if Fatima had done the photoshoot or not, she was better than you, and you just need to grow your fake ass up.
    Whaaat? Shouldn't she want to stay? Don't you think Fatima wanted to stay over Stacy-Ann?

I mean, geez. I think Fatima is way more talented than Stacy-Ann, too, but she still didn't do the photoshoot. It's not a blatant show of favoritism or anything, but I can understand why Stacy-Ann would think she'd get to stay, not to mention, I can understand why she'd want to stay and might be bitter about it post show. I agree that some people need to grow the f up, but I don't think Stacy-Ann is one of them. If you get what I mean.
    Katarzyna/Anya for president!

For some weird reason, I'm going to miss Stacey Ann. She has such an energy about her. Oh well.

^ She wasn't getting that much airtime in the last few episodes.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."