Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

Dax

Re: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

I didn't think it was funny. Pretty rude and disrespectful.

i thought it was mean too, but it was funny to me.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

HAHA its funny when Stacey Ann said No-Photo FATIMA.. No-Paper FATIMA HAHA
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by eric crespo;2930838;
    Stacy Ann, if your reading this, I want to say how fake you are and how much you suck at modeling. I liked you during the show, but after reading all of your interviews, it's obvious that Paulina and Nigel were right in that you're not as nice as you portray yourself to be. You are such a hater on Fatima. You expected her to lose by default only because you wanted to stay. The judges weren't showing favoritism to her. She deserved to stay over your sorry self. It didn't matter if Fatima had done the photoshoot or not, she was better than you, and you just need to grow your fake ass up.
    Okay?
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

FORT Regular

Where can I find Stacy Ann's interviews?

buddy tv, top model gossip or just google stacy ann inteview cycle 10
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Regular

Thanks, Ohmygosh; I just read the interview on BuddyTV. I actually don't understand why the judges were calling Stacy Ann fake at all-- I mean, I knew she was filler from the very start, but they could have found a better excuse (and time- way to shatter a nice girl's dreams) to eliminate her.
    Haha, Stacy Ann said Dominique doesn't make sense.

I actually like Stacy Ann more! You go girl! Teach them Japanese school kids! lol.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by challahbackgirl;2932052;
    I actually don't understand why the judges were calling Stacy Ann fake at all-- I mean, I knew she was filler from the very start, but they could have found a better excuse (and time- way to shatter a nice girl's dreams) to eliminate her.
    I totally agree. They could have said that she wasn't improving, and that would be a lot nicer and make a lot more sense than what they said.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2927441;
    I'm glad she finally went, but I thought it was so mean to do what they did to her.
    i know. what they should have done is bitchslapped her & have jay manuel spit on her face. ok now that would have been good tv.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC