Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

Re: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2928491;
    what is this decoy thing?
    They take a decoy to throw off any people on who the final 5 or 6 is. It's sort of like how project runway took the final 5 to NYFW to show off their collections when it was only the final 3 they were judging.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

To prevent people from know who is the real final two.
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

I started to like her after the last episode. Her elimination was VERY sad... I almost cried.
    I felt so sorry for her, screaming in the house... Right now I love her. oh man, that sucks.

her elimination was unfair hands down.
    Last edited by guii; 04-18-2008 at 01:47 PM.
    I'll miss Alamela.

Plus it was like everyone cries and hugs Stacy-Ann then as soon as the door closes behind her Tyra goes "We're going over sees HOLLA!!" Imagine Stacy hearing that as soon she leaves.
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

I'm glad Stacy Ann is gone. Nice gal but not a model - she had one pose. I'm happy Fatima stayed.

If Claire was bashed for jumping when her picture was handed out, I believe Tyra Banks should be similarly admonished for what she said to Fatima as Stacy-Ann was crying.

I never was a fan of Stacy-Ann truth be told. Mostly due to the fact that she hardly made it on the shows...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop;2929477;
    If Claire was bashed for jumping when her picture was handed out, I believe Tyra Banks should be similarly admonished for what she said to Fatima as Stacy-Ann was crying.

I never was a fan of Stacy-Ann truth be told. Mostly due to the fact that she hardly made it on the shows...
    Tyra has said worse! Remember when Dionne was eliminated. "Natasha, you had one of the worst shoots in antm history, no neck, and all of the other girls think you are crazy. But we decided to to ignore this week's photo because all of them bitches are just jealous. Bye Dionne."

apparently she plans on teaching english to students in japan and model there once she gets her degree

also i read more of her interviews, and they make me not like her as much. it sounded like she thought she was better than some of the others
    Last edited by Ohmygosh; 04-18-2008 at 09:40 PM.
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

Dax

Yeah I read her interviews and I think her point is pretty valid. I completely understand why she was devastated. It seems she has some kind of resentment towards the show and it's completely understandable.

All I know is that she's adorable and I hope she really succeeds in everything she wants to do in life. She deserves it.

yeah i want to her succeed too
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.