Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

Re: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

Wow she looks great in those shots! :]
    She's so cute her audition is still stuck in my head
    ANTM: Katarzyna, Anya Aimee
    AI: David A, David C, David H, Brooke
    Survivor: Amanda, Ozzy, Eliza

she remind of me a little bit of Lluvy... Great personality and great looks but it dosne't exactly go over to well in photos
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

No, Lluvy's personality is so like cutesy cutesy for the sake of being cute. It's not natural.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

i dont think any of stacy's pics are bad, they're far from it. i think she needs more range and thats it. she uses that hip-pop pose too much. if she worked with her body more, im sure she can be a great model. but yeah, once again, her pictures aren't bad. Amis' and allison's pics were bad.
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Aw, poor lil Stacy Ann. She got kicked ruthlessly to the curb tonight (the editing did a doozy on her) and it was immensely sad to see her cry her little eyes out.

Amazingly adorable personality and I think, with some improvement here and there, she could have a nice small steady career.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

and besides ... her latest photo wasn't so bad ..
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

FORT Fogey

Ugh, her elimination was so heartbreaking. When she was walking up to face the bottom two lecture from Tyra she was already dripping with tears. It was like a hot knife to the heart to see her exit the hangar doors while the others rejoiced for their journey. I'm not going to lie, she was one of the weakest ones there. But she was certainly more deserving of going overseas than Dominique. She looks young. Fresh. And her portfolio is much stronger as a whole than Dominique's, in my opinion. Poor girl. I hope she gets signed. She has my favorite ANTM personality EVER.

She's infinitely more deserving to go overseas than D-Man.

But, of course, TyTy will always make room for the undeserving.

What KILLS ME was the potentially awesome commentary she would've made about Italy.
    Missed opportunity, TyTy!
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

thank goddess mooncake face is gone. lolz and she's stuck with her crappy haircut.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

I want to get rid of Stacy Ann since like the 1st half of the competition but geeez, this elimination is just BS. I feel for her. Even though I'm happy that Fatima's safe. i think her elimination is a bit so so so sad. I'm heartbroken and torn.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney