Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

Re: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMfantom;2882023;
    I still have no idea why they chose her over Aimee, or Claire for that matter. Her DJ Shot was so BLAND.
    oh....and i assume that you think claire's and aimee's pictures were STRICKING!! they both fell FLAT, as tyra said. Stacy just gave the same pose but it still looked good.
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Quote Originally Posted by envy;2882286;
    well i think so. the difference is that i think all of her shots are bland and the weakest. when will she got cut anyway???
    PLEASE dont let her make it into the top 3... totally undeserving
    really? i think her homeless, lingerie, face paint, and underwater pics were better than most of the girls. i hope she makes it far, well atleast farther than katarzyna and dominique.
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2882358;
    She's making it far because of her personality not because of her modeling ability and totally it sucks because I don't hate her. I just want her to go immediately.
    then katarzyna should've been cut a long time ago.....the judges haven't liked her pics until recently and they still dont see a personality. the only thing that irritates the judges about stacy is the same pose she is giving. once she gets that out of her film, shes gonna rock, hopefully she'll pull through.

Let me just remind people that even though I generally like Stacy Ann (as a person, not a model) she basically only won the go-sees challenge because she was the best of the chosen team. I'm sure had the other team won, Fatima, Anya and Kata's scores were probably waaay higher than her's, but their overall score was obviously brought down by Lauren's walk and posture, it seemed.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

i'm very surprised she got the most bookings. i do think she's going to go next. either her or dom.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

I think it's rigged that she won the go see challenge. I mean.. is it all comes down to the personality in the end?
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Newbie

"I need one of these phones because I always get lost!"

She is so adorable.

The designers said she had a good walk and nice pictures
    I think everyone underestimated her
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2891015;
    Let me just remind people that even though I generally like Stacy Ann (as a person, not a model) she basically only won the go-sees challenge because she was the best of the chosen team. I'm sure had the other team won, Fatima, Anya and Kata's scores were probably waaay higher than her's, but their overall score was obviously brought down by Lauren's walk and posture, it seemed.
    I agree with everything you posted.
    I was incredibly surprised when she won...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocious;2892228;
    "I need one of these phones because I always get lost!"

She is so adorable.
    I actually think she was most likely told to say something like that, because they were basically doing a commercial for Sprint.