Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

Re: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

I do agree with what you guys are saying, that she's just there. Atleast she got a top photo so she wont go home sad when its her turn to leave.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke13;2880220;
    Stacey-Ann is just basic, she doesn't have that 'something' that Tyra always says she's looking for so I don't know why she's still in the competition.
    Her photographs aren't to any high standard and her runway walk isn't exactly the strongest or amongst the strongest.
    well because unfortunely every week there's someone who has a worse picture than hers

I don't necessarily think that Aimee's photograph was worst than Stacey-Ann's but than Stacey-Ann did extremely well in her 'paint' shoot.

I don't know, it's hard but I think Stacey-Ann should have gone home instead of Aimee.

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by model_4_life101;2880063;
    ok, call me crazy, but i think im turning into a stacey-ann fan! i LOVE her, shes soooooo cute and shes the girl that you just wanna be best friends with. I mean, yea, a lot of her shots were not so good, none were truly dreadful imo, but there were deffinately some that werent up to par. IMHO her paint shot was AMAZING, and i LOVE her Musical genre shot, its not the best but i love it. I love her bone structure also, its like the best bone structure this cycle. That being said, Stacey-Ann has no chance of winning it, i wish she could suddenly turn every shot into something as gorgeous as the paint shot but i dont see it happening. But shes a great girl, and she could have a good career.
    I agree!

I think the main reason she's still here is not because she's extremely good, but because each week, somebody does much worse that her.
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke13;2881262;
    I don't necessarily think that Aimee's photograph was worst than Stacey-Ann's but than Stacey-Ann did extremely well in her 'paint' shoot.
    So did Aimee. This is why Stacey-Ann should of left.

I haven't heard anything from StacyAnn these last episodes...
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Originally Posted by Kukukachoo
    So did Aimee. This is why Stacey-Ann should of left.
    I know, it's disappointing that Stacey-Ann is still in the competition... I really don't think she's anything great compared to the other remaining models.

I don't see whats so bad about Stacey-Ann! Her photos are pretty good (No matter what the judges say I loved her musical shoot) she's hilarious and plain adorable at the same time and if she stays till the covergirl commercial it will be the cutest thing ever. I don't expect much from her since I seriously doubt she'll win, but while she's still here I have no complaints!

Now because of your post I kinda understand why she's still in the competition. Perhaps, Tyra want her to reach final 6 so they'll have the commercial and Stacy Ann will give us either hilarious but disaster/amazing and articulate commercial.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I think Stacey-Ann has the potential to be a good model but I don't think she knows how to use it. I think her pictures aren't the strongest of the group although sometimes they're not at the very bottom but in my opinion, I think she doesn't deserve to stay over Aimee.