Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar

Re: Stacy Ann - Cycle 10

I don't know why, but I get this vibe thats shes gonna be a sweetheart or a betch, she looks like both, but I'll like her either way, cause she rocks!
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

I think she's not a b*tch. I actually think that she's a bit timid. I think Cycle 10 will have a white b*tch.

FORT Newbie

Agreed! I don't think she's intentionally a bitch either and see the timid side of her. I also see insecurity and anger in that photo of hers probably because she is from a low income and uneducated background which for many of the girls leads to anger and defensiveness because they do not know how to cope or maneuver in an educated and cut throat world such as high fashion.

Miss T. chose Stacy Ann's photo thats posted because she looks like a girl who looks "ghetto" with "attitude" Miss T. loves the social engineering challenge of girls like her. Miss T. wants to bring on girls like Stacy Ann who probably come from a rough neighborhood and throw them in with better educated girls to see if they can pull themselves up by their bootstraps, overcome their shortcomings, and ultimately assimalate. This is so often the saddest part of the show though because these girls often add such a sour note to the shows and wind up to be the laughing stock and are dismissed. For example, Monique the Angry Monster or Bre the Retaliation Queen.

All too often a low class and uneducated background brings with it an overdose of "attitude" to the show which is generally unwelcome. While you need that 'tude to survive in the 'hood that language doesn't translate in the world of modeling. Obviously uneducated and/or lower class girls can make it anywhere theoretically its easier for better educated and better mannered girls to cope with the realities of the world of high fashion. They fit in better and find navigating the business of the modeling world easier and from the look of Stacy Ann's photo she probably will not go far. But I for one hope I am proven wrong and if so wish her the best success.
    Last edited by LaurenHelm; 01-23-2008 at 01:29 AM.

I think her promo shot looks terrible. She looks much better in the group shot though.

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

She's growing on me everyday!
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

Lauren+Claire=FTW ethereal.eyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv;2763046;
    I definitely dont get a ghetto vibe from her..

First off, her name. If her name was something like Spontaniouse, that would be ghetto, but its not. Its Stacy Ann. Dont you just think of a blonde-haired, blue eyed, prep from that name? I know its a bit stereotypical, but thats what I thought before I opened this thread for the first time.

Secondly, look at her clothes. (Yes, they wear their own clothes in the promo pics. You see the different styles, and for instance, last cycle, you could see Chantal wearing the same shirt she wore in her promo pic during certain episodes) Anyways, when I look at her clothes, I see her being kind of "Barbie doll-ish".

To me, she seems like she hangs out with a lot of white girls, and may even talk like "OMG, Becky!", but I will not place further judgement until I see her on TV.
    ROFL like a Kelly (i think her name was) from cycle 3. the "white girl with a really good tan"
    "Hey Lauren, Wheres Your Baby?"
    "In Mah Tummy!" - Lauren Utter

FORT Newbie

she'll be gone early! so average, she has great long legs, but facially, she can't bring it

Quote Originally Posted by ethereal.eyes;2766122;
    ROFL like a Kelly (i think her name was) from cycle 3. the "white girl with a really good tan"
    LMAO, I totally see a possibility of Stacy Ann being like Kelle.
    omg, stunning~*~.

Quote Originally Posted by reneealldeway19;2757912;
    I love how she looks in those shorts! and nice long legs. She must be tall. Everyone says she looks like Danielle(C6) but I think Stacy Ann is more beautiful then Danielle. I also like her lips.
    Last edited by amazonophile; 01-23-2008 at 09:24 PM. Reason: spelling
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2766726;
    LMAO, I totally see a possibility of Stacy Ann being like Kelle.

Like Omg Really?! That is so like awesome! lol ...Anyways she reminds me also of a skinny version of whitney, I'm not sure why. I actually hope she delivers some good photos and proves me wrong.