Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758

Thread: Marvita - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Marvita - Cycle 10

Marvita has such a gorgeous body. I never noticed it until the recap episode. Awesome legs.

Marvita has a slightly androgynous in her face that really great for modeling world. I hope she didn't lose her passion because she has the potential and she's so nice to all the other girls (in my opinion). I know her beauty shot in paint was a mess but I still believe she can did it better if she didn't lose the passion.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

A.J, Nicole, Renee, Jenah ILikeThat's Avatar

Marvita is so funny! In the recap episode she stole my heart! I wish I spent some time in the house with her!
    Whitney won!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2921158;
    I hope she didn't lose her passion because she has the potential and she's so nice to all the other girls (in my opinion). I know her beauty shot in paint was a mess but I still believe she can did it better if she didn't lose the passion.
    I'm not sure she had passion for modelling to begin with. To me she came across as wanting to get away from her life and that modelling would be a ticket out. I'm sure she wanted to win, but not for the reasons important to Tyra; passion for the modelling industry.

When they got the Apple Bottom stuff and when she was on the winning posing team her reaction was that she was getting "free stuff", not that she was happy that she won. I just don't think she had that true passion for fashion or modelling, it was just a ticket to anywhere but where she was.

That being said, I think her lingerie picture was great so there is something in her, I just wonder if whe will bring it out, her paint was horrible so it could go either way.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2922411;
    I'm not sure she had passion for modelling to begin with. To me she came across as wanting to get away from her life and that modelling would be a ticket out. I'm sure she wanted to win, but not for the reasons important to Tyra; passion for the modelling industry.

When they got the Apple Bottom stuff and when she was on the winning posing team her reaction was that she was getting "free stuff", not that she was happy that she won. I just don't think she had that true passion for fashion or modelling, it was just a ticket to anywhere but where she was.

That being said, I think her lingerie picture was great so there is something in her, I just wonder if whe will bring it out, her paint was horrible so it could go either way.
    This is exactly right. I sensed this with her from cycle 9. Thats the reason I wasn't overstruck on her. It wasn't because I didn't think she was a good model, I just didn't think she was particularly bothered about the competition, so why should we be bothered about her!

She was funny though. (Anya took a shower.........Bout damn time..lmao)

she looks like a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2922411;

I agree. Just like Tiffany, sob story, was there just to have a good time.
    I'll miss Alamela.

Ellie=friend of mine newmommy022200's Avatar

When Marvita took the her 2nd shot, I was like wow! One of the best after Anya's, Aimee's, Amis's, and Fatima's. Her paint shot may not have been good, but it was not bad. I just think she needed a different face exspression.