Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 40414243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Marvita - Cycle 10

FORT Fan

Re: Marvita - Cycle 10

....just another girl to add to the list of giver uppers. It's so sad because all these other girls wanted it so bad and then so many that make it just give up. I was expecting it from her. I did love the way her eyes shifted when talking about Dominique looking like a dragqueen. It made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;2856508;
    Whats up with her this week, her confidence hit rock bottom!
    Yeah if Tyra invented the "horse mane weave" on me I think my confidence would be gone too. The name of that hair style alone is just wrong.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Quote Originally Posted by hotsauce;2856555;
    ....just another girl to add to the list of giver uppers. It's so sad because all these other girls wanted it so bad and then so many that make it just give up. I was expecting it from her. I did love the way her eyes shifted when talking about Dominique looking like a dragqueen. It made me laugh.
    Hey I thought you are handsome and I agree with you. ANTM is becoming more f a Survivor, a lot of quitters.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2856949;
    Hey I thought you are handsome and I agree with you. ANTM is becoming more f a Survivor, a lot of quitters.

Well thanks!

I feel like all the quitters are making me wanna quit the show...but I never would. I love the show and all it's quitters!

Sad to see Marvita go (so strange and early) but she gave up so there was no way else to go.

They Shoot Marvitas, Don't They?
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

I did not even expect that from Marvita at all, but atleast she was eliminated for the right reasons.

Marvita Washington?

San Mateo Daily Journal
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

In the end her heart wasn't really in it and it showed on her photos
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Epochalypse;2856248;
    Didn't see this elimination coming. I don't see where all this self doubt appeared from, it came from nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;2856508;
    Whats up with her this week, her confidence hit rock bottom!
    I have to agree. It is as though she had a total mental emotional collapse.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2856995;
    Sad to see Marvita go (so strange and early) but she gave up so there was no way else to go.

They Shoot Marvitas, Don't They?
    Shooting Marvitas!? I hope not. Personally I think Marvitas should be cloned, not shot. I too am sad to see her go.
    By the way although Marvita gave up almost as if by accident she had one of the best paint photoshoots: I love how her lips look in the picture. However in earlier scenes Marvita`s behavior was puzzling. At one point she covered up her beautiful face and it almost looked like Marvita had made her coat into a kind of burka. What was that all about? Marvita is as photogenic as Lauren but Lauren tries harder. Here are more pics from earlier episodes: BTW at the very end Marvita left it open ended as to whether or not she would try to get into an agency: " I have had a rough life but I will keep trying to open doors". Does that mean she will try to better her life in general or try to get onto an agency? I cant tell. I hope Marvita does get onto an agency. Marvita would make a great model: she just needs more confidence.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Does this "breakdown" reminds you guys of Tocorra? When Tocorra got elimated, they eliminated her because she "gave up" OR she was just not in the mood that particular day. Maybe Marvita got the same thing. She was worried so much that she was under the weather. I guess Tyra got her on her weak spot at the right moment.

Other then that, Fatima or Stacy shouldve gone instead. Now one of my Top 3 got eliminated *tears*
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)