Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 577

Thread: Marvita - Cycle 10

  1. #121
    Waiting for zob... Angkor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    985

    Re: Marvita - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2763736;
    well, comparing black people to monkeys has always been a very controversial thing to do. I don't think that you guys are aware of that, but its considered a big no-no! Of course you guys can say whatever you like, I am just informing you of what other people probably think ...
    well I'm bi-racial and to me it's not insulting to compare people with animals.
    I do it all the time with my friends and it's not insulting, it's cute, well that's my POV.period.

    PS: I apologize if people are offended though BUT I didn't say that in a mean way.

  2. #122
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,449

    Re: Marvita - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2763751;
    well I'm bi-racial and to me it's not insulting to compare people with animals.
    I do it all the time with my friends and it's not insulting, it's cute, well that's my POV.period.

    PS: I apologize if people are offended though BUT I didn't say that in a mean way.
    Oh, I know you didn't mean to be mean! That is why I said something! Because I wanted you to be aware that some people might interpret that in a way that you did not mean for it to be interpreted. It's all live-fest over here!

  3. #123
    I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    615

    Re: Marvita - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2763736;
    well, comparing black people to monkeys has always been a very controversial thing to do. I don't think that you guys are aware of that, but its considered a big no-no! Of course you guys can say whatever you like, I am just informing you of what other people probably think ...
    If I thought a white person looked like a monkey, I'd say it. It nothing to do with color, Im just saying I see 'monkey' when I look at Marvita.

    Just like I see squashed insect when I look at Katarzyna's individual shot.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

  4. #124
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,449

    Re: Marvita - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv;2763787;
    If I thought a white person looked like a monkey, I'd say it. It nothing to do with color, Im just saying I see 'monkey' when I look at Marvita.

    Just like I see squashed insect when I look at Katarzyna's individual shot.
    I see where you are coming from, but a squashed insect is not associated with anti-white sentiment. That's all! Monkey is associated with anti-black sentiment.
    Anywhoo, I think Marvita is just lovely!

  5. #125
    I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    615

    Re: Marvita - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2763803;
    I see where you are coming from, but a squashed insect is not associated with anti-white sentiment. That's all! Monkey is associated with anti-black sentiment.
    Anywhoo, I think Marvita is just lovely!
    When were monkeys associated with anti-black sntiment?? I didnt know this..
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

  6. #126
    FORT Fanatic Leah4532's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    632

    Re: Marvita - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv;2763814;
    When were monkeys associated with anti-black sntiment?? I didnt know this..

    It's been that way since the slavery movement for a long time now, It's just something you don't want to say.

  7. #127
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,449

    Re: Marvita - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv;2763814;
    When were monkeys associated with anti-black sntiment?? I didnt know this..
    Centuries!

    Has anyone found any pre-antm photos of Marvita? I don't know if they would be hard to find because she's probably the only Marvita who lived in Alaska!

  8. #128
    Waiting for zob... Angkor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    985

    Re: Marvita - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2763803;
    I see where you are coming from, but a squashed insect is not associated with anti-white sentiment. That's all! Monkey is associated with anti-black sentiment.
    Anywhoo, I think Marvita is just lovely!
    I think you take it too seriously, some people call me snake face due to my eyes and I don't take it THAT seriously

    anyway I like marvita, the only omahyra on antm!
    Last edited by Angkor; 01-21-2008 at 05:00 PM.

  9. #129
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    81

    Re: Marvita - Cycle 10

    ew !! whats wrong with tyra!!

  10. #130
    team dominaire Lorent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Wonderful World.
    Posts
    67

    Re: Marvita - Cycle 10

    I'm rooting for Marvita.
    I feel that she can pull of something fierce when you give her the right clothing/make-up. But, I don't feel that she'll win.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.