Page 341 of 343 FirstFirst ... 241291331332333334335336337338339340341342343 LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3423

Thread: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

Re: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

Her paint shot was really underrated, Anya got called out for not 'smiling with her eyes' and they told Kata that she was doing great with her eyes, but then she got 7th call out and Anya got 4th?

WTF.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by KDAKI;3019921;
    totally dude. its always the bull crap no personality thing. i'm so angry katarzyna got such a mollie sue edit :nono
    Her edit was even worse! Mollie Sue really got some edit, I remeber she crying a lot after her fairy tale shot and getting airtime, Kat got the worst edit EVER.
    I'll miss Alamela.

Dax

She didn't even get a focus episode and when a girl is getting eliminated they always get tons of screentime in the episode. She didn't even get that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3021594;
    She didn't even get a focus episode and when a girl is getting eliminated they always get tons of screentime in the episode. She didn't even get that.
    They focused on her A LOT in her last episode. It was sad. You could tell she was leaving in the first five minutes

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3021630;
    They focused on her A LOT in her last episode. It was sad. You could tell she was leaving in the first five minutes
    A lot? She got like 5 confessionals, the challenge which is obvious, the photoshoot and judging. That's a not a lot when you consider that Whitney had like 11 confessionals in almost every episode.

and Fatima as well. and Dominique as well.

---
    I think Marvita got more airtime (based on interviews and confessionals) than Kat.
    I'll miss Alamela.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3021711;
    A lot? She got like 5 confessionals, the challenge which is obvious, the photoshoot and judging. That's a not a lot when you consider that Whitney had like 11 confessionals in almost every episode.
    It was a lot relative to the amount of confessionals that Kat usually got in an episode. On average she got 0 to 1 confessionals per episode, or maybe 2 the week she won the runway challenge. So 5 is a lot for her.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Dax

It's so sad when I have to agree that 5 confessionals is a lot for her.

I don't know why that happens and since Tyra has said multiple times she edits the show, then I can't blame anyone else.

FORT Fogey

I didn't mean only confessionals. I meant that she was talked about by the other girls, she got to say how she needed to show more personality/impress the judges, etc.

I was counting today and I think she got 20 confessionals excluding casting week. She was there for what, nine episodes (again, not including casting)? That's about two confessionals per episode. How sad.

I counted as well in some epis, let's see.

Episode 1 (casting): Two. One during her audition and one was she was shooting the first shot.
    Episode 2: One during the homeless shot.
    Episode 3: One about makeover.
    Episode 4: Three. One during the runway teach, one during the runway challenge, one after she won the challenge.
    Episode 5: One about the posing challenge.
    Episode 6: Zero!
    Episode 7: Two. One about her walk during go-sees and a long one during the haircut.
    Episode 8 (recap): Zero!
    Episode 9: I didn't count. I think she got some airtime in this episode. and she got her first confessional!
    Episode 10: Two. One about the competition when they arrived at rome and one about the house.
    Episode 11: I didn't count.
    I'll miss Alamela.