Page 340 of 343 FirstFirst ... 240290330331332333334335336337338339340341342343 LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3423

Thread: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

Re: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

I'm still curious about "kat going out with Fatima even she hates Fatima"
    But I don't think Fatima was lying though she was mean sometimes, she was never fake and always spoke her mind.
    If she were lying, what was the purpose for her to do that?? To make her look less obnoxious? I don't think Fatima would fake this...
    Gemma is LOVE

FORT Fogey

^ It's probably because Katarzyna said she avoided Fatima because she made drama, but now that there are no cameras, they can talk and hang out normally.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3019587;
    ^ It's probably because Katarzyna said she avoided Fatima because she made drama, but now that there are no cameras, they can talk and hang out normally.
    I agree with this. Hanging out during the show and hanging out after the show are two completely different situations. In the first situation, there are cameras filming them 24/7, anything they say or do can be distorted at the whims of the producers, and ultimately they are all in competition with each other. After the show none of these stressors are in place, so the girls probably act a bit differently than they did on the show. The competition is over and all has been said and done, so you'd probably find that you get along well with girls that you didn't on the show because the whole reality tv competition dynamic has been removed. If that makes sense.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

I still can't get over how she lost to Whitney. I mean, I don't hate Whitney or anything but Whitney's picture sucked. And this was her 3rd time in the bottom two. Katarzyna was pretty consistant throughout the competition and one photo was bad, so Tyra thought it was the perfect chance to get rid of her.

When Tyra said "The judges have faith in you." She actually ment "A plus size hasn't won the competiton yet so we're giving it to you."
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by xXxANTMxXx;3019678;
    I still can't get over how she lost to Whitney. I mean, I don't hate Whitney or anything but Whitney's picture sucked. And this was her 3rd time in the bottom two. Katarzyna was pretty consistant throughout the competition and one photo was bad, so Tyra thought it was the perfect chance to get rid of her.

When Tyra said "The judges have faith in you." She actually ment "A plus size hasn't won the competiton yet so we're giving it to you."
    totally dude. its always the bull crap no personality thing. i'm so angry katarzyna got such a mollie sue edit :nono
    katanya shippers unite

actually katarzyna's only great shot in my opinion, (where she actually looked like a model) was her fuezabruta shot....

her paint shot and emo shot were good but they don't look modelesque at all!
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

Dax

That's exactly how I feel. Up until this day I think there was no justification for her:

1- Not having a higher callout in the paint shot. I actually think she deserved to be called first.

2- Not getting a first call out in the commercial episode which she totally deserved.

3- Not getting a second chance and being eliminated. If Whitney and Dominique received multiple chances then Katarzyna deserved at least one more chance too. Whitney was in the bottom 2 for the third time and she was previously in the bottom 3 in the jet-setter episode. Dominique was in the bottom 3 for I don't know how many times.

Quote Originally Posted by KDAKI;3019921;
    totally dude. its always the bull crap no personality thing. i'm so angry katarzyna got such a mollie sue edit :nono
    But hopefully she will get the Mollie Sue success.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3020232;
    That's exactly how I feel. Up until this day I think there was no justification for her:

1- Not having a higher callout in the paint shot. I actually think she deserved to be called first.

2- Not getting a first call out in the commercial episode which she totally deserved.

3- Not getting a second chance and being eliminated. If Whitney and Dominique received multiple chances then Katarzyna deserved at least one more chance too. Whitney was in the bottom 2 for the third time and she was previously in the bottom 3 in the jet-setter episode. Dominique was in the bottom 3 for I don't know how many times.

But hopefully she will get the Mollie Sue success.
    I would change the second point into "music genre episode"!!
    Gemma is LOVE

aga
    FORTified

I don't think we should call Katarzyna fake because Fatima said they hang out.

Speculation Alert:
    Katarzyna's interview was over two weeks ago and Fatima said they hung out last night, so this relationship may have blossomed in the last couple of weeks and be mostly one-sided. Fatima can be engaging in spin control, while she said she doesn't read the boards, she may have gotten wind of Katarzyna's popularity and is making more of their friendship / hanging out.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hottfroggy77;3020063;
    actually katarzyna's only great shot in my opinion, (where she actually looked like a model) was her fuezabruta shot....

her paint shot and emo shot were good but they don't look modelesque at all!
    I disagree. On such a campy shoot, Katarzyna managed to bring a fashion element to her emo theme. In her paint shot she looked very modelesque too, IMO. I think she looked like a model in her jetsetters & homeless shots too.