Page 339 of 343 FirstFirst ... 239289329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343 LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3423

Thread: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

Re: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by baka07414;3009871;
    I felt the exact way for both Whitney and Kat.

I know, right?
    Fatima said Kat boring, Kat didn't like Fat either. But they hang out together...
    Whitney and Lauren seemed to be closed in show, but Lauren HATED her.
    and I'll add one-Whitney called Anya "so blonde" sarcastically, but right after the show she went directly to Hawaii and hang out with Anya...
    I don't think that the so blonde comment was that insulting. I call my stupid friends stupid and blonde and they don't get offended. And in one of her interviews Whitney says that her and Lauren are close and I was like huh?

Same with Fatima and Kat. Something just irks me about that. I just believe that if you don't like someone you shouldn't be friends with them.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Dax

Maybe it was the competition. Fatima said she was under a lot of pressure and Katarzyna said that unlike other girls she never got used to the cameras on her 24/7. All of those things can affect your behavior and maybe the behavior some of the girls had weren't "accepted" by other girls.

Now with no cameras and no pressure Katarzyna and Fatima can hang out and be normal.

Yeah probably. I mean they are both two pretty intellectual girls. So I guess Demonique isn't that bad in real life...nah I think she acts the same way she acted on the show as she does in real life.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;3010203;
    I think that her meat shot is one of the nicest among the girls.
    Agreed, its very unique.

And her mouth is open.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

FORT Newbie

I hope there is some model photos for katarzyna><
    because other girls seem to sign the model agency><

Dax

Oh man, I hope she's looking for agencies. I can't go through another Jenah situation.

FORT Fogey

^ I hear ya. I want Katarzyna to get signed sooooo badly. Hopefully she'll be like Chantal and not have much coming out for a month after the show and then a whole wave of work comes out.

I am starting to sense a fake side )(
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

FORT Fogey

I don't see the fakeness everyone is seeing. She never said "I like Fatima and Whitney" or "I love you, Tyra!" She is simply giving her honest opinions on how she feels about the people she mentioned. Honestly, I can't imagine how she would respect any of the three. Whitney & Fatima are mean-spirited and self-absorbed, and Tyra treated Katarzyna like crap the entire way through. Tyra probably kept Kat around just to give her B.S. criticisms.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3019499;
    I don't see the fakeness everyone is seeing. She never said "I like Fatima and Whitney" or "I love you, Tyra!" She is simply giving her honest opinions on how she feels about the people she mentioned. Honestly, I can't imagine how she would respect any of the three. Whitney & Fatima are mean-spirited and self-absorbed, and Tyra treated Katarzyna like crap the entire way through. Tyra probably kept Kat around just to give her B.S. criticisms.
    I know! I totally don't see the mean side of Katarzyna either. She is the epitome of what everyone has asked for all along. A great looking girl that can model, and puts her ability before her personality. And honest at the same time! IMO she's the best thing to come from cycle 10 and I hope she proves it post show.
    Last edited by ANTopmodel; 05-23-2008 at 10:40 PM.