Page 338 of 343 FirstFirst ... 238288328329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343 LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3423

Thread: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

Dax

Re: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

I also think Katarzyna took many stellar photos. I think is a better portfolio than Whitney. I don't think Kat ever took a horrible picture while Whitney has 2 in her bag.

I think her paint shot is the best of the cycle, she was incredible in the Fuerzabruta one. For me much better than Anya that week. Her emo shot is amazing. Her Jet-setter is another one that blew me away and so did her meat and homeless one. I adore her portfolio and her unique look. In judging I felt they were just looking for excuses to give her a bad critique. Between the hair, the personality and the sexy stuff I felt they were just picking on her. I don't know why but it bothered me. Obviously she was not what they were looking for so they were just waiting for her to fall in one shot to give her the boot. It's sad because it was one amazing potential wasted.

Kata, imo, had one of the best portfolios of the cycle. I hated to see her go over one mediocre shot. But, of course, that's the panel for ya...

I agree so much with ^^ posts above.

I think Kata had a stellar portfolio too - 2nd behind Anya. The only "okay" one was the lingerie - but then it was Tyra's fault for choosing that pic!

Marviayla - welcome to FORT!
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;3008126;
    I disagree to the highest degree. Katarzyna's portfolio was "okay" for me the whole season, but never great--both Whitney and Anya took their share of photos that absolutely blew me away. Kat never achieved that, at least not for me.
    I felt the exact way for both Whitney and Kat.
    Quote Originally Posted by kimjongilyi;3007959;
    ^^ I know, right? It's so confusing to hear how so many girls hate each other yet they are "close" and often talk with each other.

I love Kat's paint picture though. Her eyes looked amazing, and the picture really draws you in.
    I know, right?
    Fatima said Kat boring, Kat didn't like Fat either. But they hang out together...
    Whitney and Lauren seemed to be closed in show, but Lauren HATED her.
    and I'll add one-Whitney called Anya "so blonde" sarcastically, but right after the show she went directly to Hawaii and hang out with Anya...
    Last edited by baka07414; 05-20-2008 at 10:27 AM.
    Gemma is LOVE

i think her portfolio is really beautiful, but boring, except her emo shot is sooo cool
    she consistently took good pictures not even 1 bad pic, but its really boring.,
    i dunno
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)

FORT Newbie

I really love katarzyna this girl
    her portfolio was amazing
    and much better than that of whit though

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by baka07414;3009871;
    I know, right?
    Fatima said Kat boring, Kat didn't like Fat either. But they hang out together...
    Whitney and Lauren seemed to be closed in show, but Lauren HATED her.
    and I'll add one-Whitney called Anya "so blonde" sarcastically, but right after the show she went directly to Hawaii and hang out with Anya...
    I'm starting to believe the Cycle 10 contestants have a love/hate relationship. That's the only way to explain all of these contradictions.

I think Kat was eliminated because NONE of the judges liked her.

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

Kat has quite a good portfolio. Her homeless, music genre, jet setter, fuerzuta(sp) are my favourite ones of kat.

Her paint shot is ok only. Did not find anything exciting or intrigueing about it. So does her meat packing. Her lingerie is the worst.

But other than that, her 4 more than good enough photos and modelsque look already do it for me.
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

I think that her meat shot is one of the nicest among the girls.
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!