Page 337 of 343 FirstFirst ... 237287327328329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343 LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3423

Thread: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

FORT Fanatic

Re: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

I just saw her Paint shot in HQ on a facebook group and as much as I am a fan of Whitney, it is hands down the shot of the cycle for me!

FORT Fogey

Its the photo of the cycle for me too. Her eyes are PIERCING!

Out of curiousity, what Facebook group was it?

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;3007716;
    I just saw her Paint shot in HQ on a facebook group and as much as I am a fan of Whitney, it is hands down the shot of the cycle for me!
    I know! Her whole portfolio is stellar. It annoyed me that Tyra commended her that week for what she was doing with her eyes, but then in the week of the Roman castle couture week, said "she doesn't play with her eyes well. I strongly disagree with the reason Tyra gave or eliminating her. She said Katarzyna took "very good photos, but never fantastic photos. Of the many issues Katarzyna had in Tyra's eyes, a mediocre portfolio shouldn't have been one of them. Her homeless, meat, paint, fuerzabruta, and most importantly, her emo shot, are definitely "fantastic." I could understand Tyra giving that critique to Whitney, or quite frankly even Anya, but not Katarzyna. She took stellar photos from day one and Tyra knows it. Unfortunately, smart girls make Tyra insecure, so she wanted her eliminated from week one on.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

FORT Fogey

I definitely agree about Kat having lots of stellar photos. Her homeless photo is seriously amazing for someone who has never modeled before. Not to mention she looks gaw-JUSS in it. Very few people that I've seen can work that angle with out looking "piggish." Her paint was absolutely amazing. The best photo of the cycle with out a doubt IMO. Those eyes are piercing and she looks so in control. Music? Fantastic! Considering that emo seems like the polar opposite of what she is, it is very impressive. She really brought a fashion element to such a non-fashion shoot. Her Fuerzabruta shot was awesome too. So graceful and pretty. Her profile is stunning. I love her jetsetters shot because she stepped away from the corniness of the shoot and she looked more model-y than most of the girls.

I think her best period of time photo-wise was the paint - commercial. If you take the call outs she got from the music genre shoot to the commercial, her call out average was pretty fantastic.

Her beauty shot is my favorite of hers, but 3rd favorite of mine of the cycle 10 photos. She looked absolutely amazing in it.

Im a little surprised Fatima said she hangs out with Kat because Kat didnt seem to like her from what I read in the interviews. But its also the same with Whitney because she says she always talks to Lauren in her interviews, but in Lauren's interview she said she didnt like Whitney and called her fake.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

^^ I know, right? It's so confusing to hear how so many girls hate each other yet they are "close" and often talk with each other.

I love Kat's paint picture though. Her eyes looked amazing, and the picture really draws you in.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3007724;
    Its the photo of the cycle for me too. Her eyes are PIERCING!

Out of curiousity, what Facebook group was it?
    Just search Katarzyna Dolinska and look in the "groups" tab at the top. It's really nice. In fact some of the ANTM fan groups have some shots of all the girls that I've never seen before and most of them are in HQ!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;3007902;
    I know! Her whole portfolio is stellar. It annoyed me that Tyra commended her that week for what she was doing with her eyes, but then in the week of the Roman castle couture week, said "she doesn't play with her eyes well. I strongly disagree with the reason Tyra gave or eliminating her. She said Katarzyna took "very good photos, but never fantastic photos. Of the many issues Katarzyna had in Tyra's eyes, a mediocre portfolio shouldn't have been one of them. Her homeless, meat, paint, fuerzabruta, and most importantly, her emo shot, are definitely "fantastic." I could understand Tyra giving that critique to Whitney, or quite frankly even Anya, but not Katarzyna. She took stellar photos from day one and Tyra knows it. Unfortunately, smart girls make Tyra insecure, so she wanted her eliminated from week one on.
    I disagree to the highest degree. Katarzyna's portfolio was "okay" for me the whole season, but never great--both Whitney and Anya took their share of photos that absolutely blew me away. Kat never achieved that, at least not for me.

FORT Fogey

I disagree to the highest degree. Katarzyna's portfolio was "okay" for me the whole season, but never great--both Whitney and Anya took their share of photos that absolutely blew me away. Kat never achieved that, at least not for me.
    Funny, I feel that exact way about Whitney

Whitney's portfolio wasn't all that good to me. No picture actually blew ME away. Mediocore, I'd say. IMO, Whitney only took a few good pictures. Anya's portolio on the other hand, is amazing.

I really like Kat's photos, they're very good. Her emo picture and paint one is gorgous.
    Rock of Love Charm School.: Kristy Joe <3 and Brandi M. :]