Thread: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

Re: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

[QUOTE=LedZepForever;3004177;][QUOTE=guii;3004147;]
    and as much as I love her, she is being quite fake with Whitney in interviews...

That's funny because in another thread, someone said her disappointment was apparent and she should have faked it better. To each his own I suppose. It's just a double edged sword. You give the honest truth, you're accused of being unprofessional and bitchy, while if you give a white lie, you're supposedly fake.
    I was in the middle. I thought she was being polite but is not an actress. Nothing wrong with that. She doesn't have to be happy and she doesn't have to try and fake being happy. She was trying to be professional. They were put on the spot to say nice things about someone who won the title that they worked so hard to get. Of course they are going to be disappointed.

What I do not like, and what SHE DID NOT DO, is people who equate honesty with rudeness.

You can say, politely, that "I was disappointed that Anya didn't win because I felt she had the strongest portfolio. But congratulations to Whitney."

If you wand to add a polite "I'm happy for her." "What an accomplishment for her" "What an accomplishment for both of them." then that would be fine, too.

Going on about why you thought one person won and belaboring the point that it was not talent, is not going to make you look professional. It would be easy to say "The judges obviously thought that Whitney fit what they wanted for this cycle's ANTM."

Just my opinion. I have lots of them (-;

FORT Fogey

I love almost all her shots excluding the meat and Roman castle. I love the sex factor in the lingerie one, even if it is a little overdone. Maybe its not good for fashion, but its awesome for men

Anyway, I find her shots very good and I love them. She has a certain thing about her face that just photographs wonderfully IMO.

She and Anya blew the other girls away, IMO. Except for Lauren & Aimee...

Quote Originally Posted by guii;3004147;
    Here what I'm talking about...

too much makeup

no makeup

-------------------

and as much as I love her, she is being quite fake with Whitney in interviews...

now when you said kat being fake with whitney, do you mean as in not liking her? well kat said that she wasnt her cup of tea, but that doesnt mean that she won talk to her or do things with her. she could have meant as if not being honest with her, not getting really close with whitney like a best friend thing. so i think she would talk and hang a little with her just not in a way like she would with Amis and Marvita, or Aya and Lauren
    Katarzyna all the way!!
    "She is smart she has that unique polish look that you just cant take your eyes off of her."

FORT Fogey

From those screencaps it looks like Kat made an attempt to be friends with Whitney but didn't really make progress.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3004409;
    From those screencaps it looks like Kat made an attempt to be friends with Whitney but didn't really make progress.
    it looks as if they were just hanging out. I don't see any rejection on Whitney's part. They were probably bored and goofing around at times.

I don't think that any conclusions can be reached by just a couple of screencaps, especially when they were in the house for so long. All it shows is that they did not consider either other repugnant.

okay, so im sure someone else has said this, but i really don't think that what katarzyna said in those interviews was at all "fake"...
    it would have been fake if she said "Oh my gosh i'm so happy that whitney won! i've been rooting for her forever!!"

she simply said that she was rooting for anya, because anya is a really good model, but whitney did an amazing job, and that she guesses the best girl wins...

i don't see how that's fake; she never said whitney isn't a good model, and wasn't doing a good job in the competition.. she only said that whitney seemed like she was difficult to get along with.

and on a completely different note...
    is it just me, or did Katarzyna look a LOT like Jackie Kennedy at the jet-setters photoshoot?

FORT Fogey

I wasn't saying that Kat was being rejected by Whitney. I was just saying that they never really established a bond or a friendship.

And ITA raindrops.

first of all, I'm not saying about the interview she commented about Whitney winning, I'm saying about the interviews she had after she was eliminated, saying a lot bad things about Whitney and Fatima, and the fakeness for me is that she should say this in Whitney's and Fatima's faces, not in interviews, and apparently from what we saw she never said anything to them.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3004425;
    I wasn't saying that Kat was being rejected by Whitney. I was just saying that they never really established a bond or a friendship.

And ITA raindrops.
    Ahhh. I get it. Yep. You don't have to be best buddies with someone to be civil around them or even nice. I don't think it was a big deal. I thought Kat sounded unhappy that Anya didn't win. But that she was being nice about it. And being nice to someone in an interview on their big day.

And Whitney has even said that she was portrayed accurately on the show and that (I'm paraphrasing here) she can be not nice at times.

It's not like they asked her in particular who she didn't get along with, like they did during other interviews where she did admit to not liking Fats and Whit.