Thread: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

Re: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

wait im lost haha sorry. are you guys talking about the episode of the gladiators, the episode where kat leaves? or is it somthing else?

and i do love her sarcasim and humbleness that she has. its very lovely and also her beauty

..........nevermind..i found it. to be honest at first, i thought she was faking it you know being sarcastic. but after watching it a couple of times....it didnt seem like she was. I think she meant it, but her face kind of killed it of making it seem real haha well because she said that whitney wasnt her cup of tea. but i think she meant it, and is a nice and sweet person. I like it when she laughs and tries though haha and oh i liked laurens interview... i love her expressions that she had
    Last edited by [Messika]; 05-16-2008 at 08:27 PM.
    Katarzyna all the way!!
    "She is smart she has that unique polish look that you just cant take your eyes off of her."

I didnt think she faked it she seemed sincere and honest and she's right Anya will get signed no matter what lol unlike whitney and if she was faking it at least she tried to hide her dislike of whitney like Tyra once said "If you're a Bitch. . . hide it" and we all know no one in the REAL modeling industry is going to take Whitney seriously they WILL ask her to lose weight especially for the runway i mean cmon seriously she did not rock that runway at all like Tyra said her hip movements were like so exaggerated and all over the place Dom was right Tyra missed out on a killer runway coz she eliminated KAT (and Dom) ANYA and KAT would have been the best final 2 ever and ANTM would have actually produced models who are going to be successful and famous from either one of them

^ haha, I totally agree. Kat is sincere and nice too. Really, Whitney's catwalk is always exaggerated, LOL. I noticed from the beginning. Kat in the final two with Anya could be one of the best final two of ANTM.
    Rock of Love Charm School.: Kristy Joe <3 and Brandi M. :]

I didnt sense any bitchyness after watching the interview a couple times. She basically said she was rooting for Anya, but she didn't scoff at Whitney's win IMO. Lauren maybe, but not Kat. Fatima just blabbed on and on about something, she was nice about whatever she was talking about though.

Quote Originally Posted by Endless_;3003130;
    ^ haha, I totally agree. Kat is sincere and nice too. Really, Whitney's catwalk is always exaggerated, LOL. I noticed from the beginning. Kat in the final two with Anya could be one of the best final two of ANTM.
    Oh my. Exaggerated is the right word. Whitney sways her hips way too much.

Kata and Dom would have killed that runway with their awesome walks.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

^definitely way too much strutting. i was sad anya didnt deliver as well as i know she could
    katanya shippers unite

^ [both posts above].
    LOL. Whitney does sway her hips way too much and when she does, her upper body moves along with the hips noticeably, IMO. Ah yes, Dominique and Katarzyna would own the runway. They have the best walks in the cycle.
    Rock of Love Charm School.: Kristy Joe <3 and Brandi M. :]

i think katarzyna's walk and saleisha walks are the most fierce in antm history. its so strong and they know what to do with their shoulders and hips and their hands.

the most elegant walks to me is jenah and anya. jenah flows through but doesn't go strongly but anya is elegant the way she moves and her hands move in the right pace and her face is GORGEOUS.

^ Dont forget Naima. She was fierce too!

Kata rules the runway.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;3003621;
    i think katarzyna's walk and saleisha walks are the most fierce in antm history. its so strong and they know what to do with their shoulders and hips and their hands.

the most elegant walks to me is jenah and anya. jenah flows through but doesn't go strongly but anya is elegant the way she moves and her hands move in the right pace and her face is GORGEOUS.
    true,true...i liked joanie's walk too and dani's....
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya