Page 11 of 343 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    She's needs to work on her posing IMO.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Re: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by model_4_life101;2760032;
    i think shes great! i hope she isnt like Natasha, i HATED Natasha with a passion
    When you said the first half, I was like "Yay! Go Kata!" Then you said the second half... I love Natasha. You mess with Nata, you mess with me!

Haha, but yah. Kata will win this cycle, hands down.

I'm loving her so far. I think she can win this based on the assumption that Tyra wants an Eastern European type of winner since she already had white, latin, black etc...

FORT Fogey

^^ I hope so! Unless she turns out to have a bad personality, although I can't see her as being obnoxious or cocky or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by littlshortdude1;2760056;
    When you said the first half, I was like "Yay! Go Kata!" Then you said the second half... I love Natasha. You mess with Nata, you mess with me!

Haha, but yah. Kata will win this cycle, hands down.
    it was Natasha's arrogance in the beggining, i think what really threw me off was the masculine girls comment. idk why, probably because i LOVE the masculine girls ( except Kata )
    but, your so right, if tyra actually has some sense than yea she will win

you know, the more i look at the girl, the more i just think that the angle on her face is unflattering, it's not that i dislike her face.

i really just wish that for these pre-show shots they would pull back the girls' hair, but them in a swimsuit, and take the picture straight on.

these crappy pre-show pictures taken from back angles with hair covering the girls' necks and 1/2 of their face need to go.

they should just keep it simple.

Quote Originally Posted by raindrops47;2760096;
    you know, the more i look at the girl, the more i just think that the angle on her face is unflattering, it's not that i dislike her face.

i really just wish that for these pre-show shots they would pull back the girls' hair, but them in a swimsuit, and take the picture straight on.

these crappy pre-show pictures taken from back angles with hair covering the girls' necks and 1/2 of their face need to go.

they should just keep it simple.
    i could not agree with you more. they try to make it all complicated and it makes them look wierd. if they did what you said i could actually see what these girls are made of

Quote Originally Posted by model_4_life101;2760127;
    i could not agree with you more. they try to make it all complicated and it makes them look wierd. if they did what you said i could actually see what these girls are made of
    for these promo pics they make the girls look like they just came from shopping at the mall or something, and they're trying on all their new clothes and makeup, and trying to pose like a model. it makes them look very amateur.

its too much

A.J, Nicole, Renee, Jenah ILikeThat's Avatar

Least favorite. She seems fake. Resembles Chantal. I don't like her nose. Hope she will be eliminated early.
    Whitney won!!!

I wonder how she pronounce her name.

Ka-tar-zay-na

or

Ka-tar-zee-na