Thread: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

Re: Katarzyna - Cycle 10

About her hair bun!? Oh my god Tyra you silly cow. Grr, this really makes me angry. She did what you asked her to do!
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

It could be just me being paranoid, but sometimes I feel like Tyra's intimidated of Kat's 'sex-on-legs' beauty. And sometimes I really get the vibe that Tyra wants to be the prettiest in the room... Am I being crazy? Haha. But I seriously feel like that every week.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by keely;2856007;
    It could be just me being paranoid, but sometimes I feel like Tyra's intimidated of Kat's 'sex-on-legs' beauty. And sometimes I really get the vibe that Tyra wants to be the prettiest in the room... Am I being crazy? Haha. But I seriously feel like that every week.

OMG, I totally feel you! Katarzyna is totally the package and regardless of what happens, she really has the look that is so in now- she is sexy, european, smart and has so much potential! I think it is because tyra doesnt like the sexiness and intelligence that Kat exudes out and seriously Kat is totally the next Victoria's Secret girl right? She can definitely rival some of the new models on the runway and she can already walk. Plus she is really sweet and sophisticated in person too!!

Tyra doesnt want her to win. I think she needs a girl who will listen to her because she needs someone she can totally overcome and manipulate to bring up the ratings and publicity and sponsorship after the crazy scandal from last cycle.

Kat's photographs are beautiful!! I love her beauty shot- totally the first one for me, I loved lauren's, dom's anya's and stacey's but Kat's wasnt only a beauty shot, wow she was an artpiece herself!!!!!! I wish she could model for me!!!!!!

she is JENAH of this cycle
    which means tyra do not liked her and always not choose her best shot
    and trying to make this girl going down

Quote Originally Posted by derekt;2856027;
    she is JENAH of this cycle
    which means tyra do not liked her and always not choose her best shot
    and trying to make this girl going down
    No she is not the 'Jenah' of this cycle. Jenah is irreplacable.

Bleh, Kata is nothing special.
    "Weavin' like a hairdo" - Jenna (Cycle 10)

when i first saw katarzyna in her promo pic, i knew i was going to like her. then i saw her in the casting episode, and i liked her. but, once she started taking pictures and actually showing what she has to offer i was soooooooooooo dissapointed. her homeless photoshoot wasn't soo good. her lingerie shoot was way too sexy, she crossed the line. her meat packing district pic was much better and i was starting to like her again. then comes this week and i realize, this girl has no presence, personality, charisma, and honestly I am tired of seeing her boring photos. the only thing great about her picture this week were her eyes, thats it. everything else was blah. watching this show from cycle 1, i have learned not too stick to your first pick and actually have favorites that have potential so, thats why i dont believe she will win or even make it overseas. I am so dissapointed in katarzyna.

[EDITED]-[THIS IS NOT BASHING ANYONE]

part of the reason .many people don't like her that much compared to other girls is because of her personalities
    usually people disliked someone because of the girls catty bitchness ! BUT !! this time people don't like her because she is way tooo nice and silent .she don't got the infamous REALITY TV PERSONALITIES
    i really liked her .she's a nice person

i don't not like her... i just don't think she's very special.
    team unsuspecting weirdos.

Quote Originally Posted by dashinbohemian;2856061;
    i don't not like her... i just don't think she's very special.
    ^that is what i am talking about
    because she don't have the 'realitytv personalities'
    liked the bianca one 'i-gonna-yelled-to-your-face'
    katazyrna is way to nice to be a realitytv person .i like her soo much

nah, i don't think her look is special either...
    team unsuspecting weirdos.