Page 97 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2877977;
    Thats only one part of judging. They judge you on your potential or look, runway walk, photoshoot performance not just photo, and to some degree personality.

Fatima has the look and potential to be something big and her photos haven't been terrible besides one. Shes fierce :nono She deserves to stay at least until the final 6
    I'm sorry, but the fact that she stayed over Aimee is ludicrous. Aimee kicked Fatima's ass on everyone of the elements you just listed: arguably more potential/better look (she's taller and younger for one), better walk, better pictures (and photoshoot performance - how many times have we heard Jay or the photographers say that she was mediocre or had no clue what the hell she was doing - only to have Tyra gush at how much she has improved). I guess the only thing Fatima beats Aimee in is "personality," and its only because Fatima has mega-house bitch potential (plus she totally does the fake-ass Scandaleisha-sucking up during every panel).

As for Tyra milking her for the FGM - its either going to come later on when Tyra has a heat-to-heart with the girls, and talks to Fatima about how her hard exterior stems from her FGM, and how she needs to truly overcome it....or Tyra will just save it for her talk show (and the longer Fatima is kept on the show, the more likely she'd agree to talk about it).

I hate this bitch!
    Last edited by ArtSciBoy; 03-29-2008 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Spelling and stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d;2878218;
    I know she will NOT win.

Of all the ANTM Winners, none of them are smokers or been portrayed as smokers (through censorship like Eva in Cycle 3; her cigarette was blurred out). With the exception of Adrianne, but that was the first cycle. I think that the girls portrayed as smokers on the show will not win the competition.
    Yep. Definitely not a winner. Her overall performances = disappointment.

I thought she would rock before the show. HOWEVER, she proves I am WRONG!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d;2878218;
    I know she will NOT win.

Of all the ANTM Winners, none of them are smokers or been portrayed as smokers (through censorship like Eva in Cycle 3; her cigarette was blurred out). With the exception of Adrianne, but that was the first cycle. I think that the girls portrayed as smokers on the show will not win the competition.
    To my knowledge CariDee and Naima were also smokers and were seen with cigarettes a few times. But since Tyra has been on her anti-smoking kick I agree with you that a smoker will most likely not win.

obviously she won't win. she'll probably get 4th place and the elimination will bring tears. all 4th place elimination bring tears, most 4th placers have bad pictures (bianca, dionne, jayla, ann) her pictures don't do it but i think her future in modeling is going to be great because i think she is those models that work well in a blank palate or a white background, she gets lost when she is given a subject to model for.

I think Fatima has the potential but doesn't know how to use it, a lot like Stacey-Ann although I think Fatima takes much better pictures than Stacey.
    I think she's going to make it over-seas and possibly among the Top 3 but I don't think she could win due to her personality.

fatima has that exteriorlize model thing but doesn't know what to hell to do with it

I think Fatima has all the points of being a 'top model' but like I said before, she doesn't know how to use it which is fustrating since she could be a real competitior.

I think she knows how to use it but in terms of our perception, she's not that good of a model because of her "sophisticated bitchiness syndrome".
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

Did she get a confessional this past episode? I don't remember her getting one. That shocks me