Page 62 of 214 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2842629;
    I still don't think that she usually means to anger people!
    Probably, but she always seem to speak what's on her mind out loud most of the time when she doesn't really have to IMO.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

I still love her but she really need to take stronger photos and improve her runway skill.
    I think she can makes it to overseas but she's not going to win because saleisha has just won in last cycle.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2842677;
    Probably, but she always seem to speak what's on her mind out loud most of the time when she doesn't really have to IMO.
    I think so too! What makes a bitch a bitch is that she just doesn't keep the truth to herself/himself!

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

Maybe Fatima will pull a Bianca...
    Terrible 3 first pictures and then delivering very strong shots. It's the only way she's staying!!!
    I like her more than I liked Bianca though. But not as much as I like the other girl this cycle

Like Miss Jay, I lost respect for Fatima the moment she attacked Whitney for no apparent reason!!!

And I think she can't model... She can't walk she cant photograph she doesnt like taking directions and yes she has a great background story but so far i haven't seen one nice thing she's done or said. I mean anyone who gives me one good thing she's done tell me lol. All she's done is bashing the other candidates and saying how much better and educated than them she is...
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;2841950;
    Fatima seems to me to be spoiling for a fight - always. Marvita too.
    exactlyyy.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2842988;
    I think so too! What makes a bitch a bitch is that she just doesn't keep the truth to herself/himself!
    LOL. So true, so true.

Still, what a bad photo she had. It's sad because she's one of the most beautiful girls to ever grace ANTM. Her face is stunning and her body too. She should just get it together.

FORT Regular

everyone's saying her pictures are awful...i think they're pretty good! well, aside from the meat-packing one, but i really don't like any of those pictures. she had one of the best lingerie shots and her homeless shot was pretty good too, IMO. i hope she stays for a while.

FORT Fan

Fatima has terrible pictures... Bianca had bad pictures too, never really any strong photo. Fatima also has a terrible walk, and a pretty cocky, instigating attitude... Yep I think she'll go far in this competition. I think she's totally fugly.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegins;2843078;
    Maybe Fatima will pull a Bianca...
    Terrible 3 first pictures and then delivering very strong shots. It's the only way she's staying!!!
    Fatima has first terrible 3 pictures? I don't think so.

FORT Fan

Homeless: cheesy.. looks like a little mouse.
    Swimsuit: awkward legs that are glued together.
    Meatpacking: looks like a dog (quoting Miss J)...

Nothing spectacular from a cocky girl.

If I hear one more time "I'd die for this competition..." Then just do it, and maybe Tyra will give you a lifetime achievement award for ANTM...