Page 60 of 214 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

She definately does have the BMI of a high fashion model. (I said BMI, because saying that she had a high fashion body wouldn't be true. She has short legs. Not Jaslene-short, but still short. As far as body-fat, she definately fits the bill.)

Am i the only one here that thinks Fatima's Lingerie photo is one of the best of the week?`
    I strongly agree. It actually looked like a cross between Naomi Campbell and Iman. I love her. But since she's a bitch, alot of people hate her.

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar

IMO Fatima is misunderstood, just like the chick that left that had the eating disorder. One would have to walk in another's shoe to truly know if they are intentionally being mean or if they just don't know how to express themselves well. Many say that the other girl (Allison) was being mean because of her anorexia (sp). But was that really the reason? Or was she really just being a b_itch?

I think Fatima is/will be an excellent model. She has the look, the body and the presence. Go Fatima!!
    Last edited by seen&heardall; 03-12-2008 at 06:52 PM. Reason: confused Allison with Aimee

I'm so glad that the spoiler about her going home was completely made up, I personally don't think her photo was that bad.

FORT Fanatic

I like her. I think her problem with shoots is, she listens to the judges too much and does follow her own intuition. I think if she relaxed and had fun her pictures might turn out better.

I have high hopes for Fatima, I want her to make it far.

ok now whats the real deal with her? on the first episode she talks about her labia being sewn shut. so that basically means she can never ever have sex? omg. thats... omg. really thats inhumane. no wonder she got so many issues.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

^^ don't understand what you mean.....Anyways it almost made me cry seeing her cry when she was in the bottom 2

Her labia was sewn shut? I can only remember her saying her clitorus was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by theLook;2841517;
    Her labia was sewn shut? I can only remember her saying her clitorus was removed.
    No she said that it was sewn shut too. And also in the casting episode she said that she doesn't see herself ever getting married because she can't have sex with men (which is what prompted Marvita's "do you feel like less of a woman" and that whole cat fight after that).
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

I dont know why.. but I just percibe that she is really fake, i dont like her.