Page 57 of 214 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2833404;
    Mel Rose was the bitch of her cycle that hasn't stopped her from succeeding. If anything, her attitude has probably helped her out in booking jobs.
    Monique was the bitch of the cycle. Melrose only came off as determined. Plus Melrose was phenomenal, and took amazing pictures from photoshoot 2-on. And her runway walk is great. Fatima doesn't really have any of those, and is a major bitch.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Melrose WAS a bitch as well, and came off as a know it all like Fatima. I love them both. Theyre both are amongst the best photographically in their season.

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2833439;
    Monique was the bitch of the cycle. Melrose only came off as determined. Plus Melrose was phenomenal, and took amazing pictures from photoshoot 2-on. And her runway walk is great. Fatima doesn't really have any of those, and is a major bitch.
    I don't think of Mel Rose as a bitch, I consider her determined like you said, but a large portion of viewers considered her the bitch of cycle 7. Just the same way alot of viewers currently consider Fatima the bitch.

Fatima hasn't really take any bad pics either. Photographically, Fatima can still kick ass. I do agree she needs to step it up though. Walks always do improve though.

P.S. Monique was NOT the bitch of her cycle, she was the psychopath of her cycle.\

Also, during the first shoot it became obvious Fatima is a perfectionist, so in that matter, she's very much like Mel Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl;2833584;
    Melrose WAS a bitch as well, and came off as a know it all like Fatima. I love them both. Theyre both are amongst the best photographically in their season.
    Melrose wasn't a bitch. Maybe a bit of a know-it-all, but certainly not as inherently bitchy as Fatima. Eugena even said that Melrose was portrayed to be an enemy when she wasn't. They had to have a bitch after Monique and Melrose became a victim of poor editing.

And I would not say Fatima is amongst the best. Melrose was the best, Aimee, Anya, Kat, Lauren and Claire have taken better pics than Fatima.

Once again, the best is in the eye of the beholder. See, I think the best are Anya, Fatima, Aimee and Katarzyana. You really cannot say who is the best, since it is subjective. Same with Melrose. I loved her, but thought that Michelle and A.J were both better.

Fatima isn't inherintly bitchy. She has an air of superiority percieved as bitchery. Melrose also has that, and they are both perfectionists, who are photogenic, and actually quite short and skinny. And by this point, with only 2 photoshoots, they are on basically on equal ground. Melrose had one gorgeous shot, and one hiddeous shot, whereas Fatima has 2 good shots, neither gorgeous nor hiddeous. I'm sure your'e going to jump in and say that both of Fatima's shots are hiddeus pieces of crap, and Melrose is the queen of the universe, but I'm just trying to realistically break it down.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl;2833597;
    Once again, the best is in the eye of the beholder. See, I think the best are Anya, Fatima, Aimee and Katarzyana. You really cannot say who is the best, since it is subjective. Same with Melrose. I loved her, but thought that Michelle and A.J were both better.

Fatima isn't inherintly bitchy. She has an air of superiority percieved as bitchery. Melrose also has that, and they are both perfectionists, who are photogenic, and actually quite short and skinny. And by this point, with only 2 photoshoots, they are on basically on equal ground. Melrose had one gorgeous shot, and one hiddeous shot, whereas Fatima has 2 good shots, neither gorgeous nor hiddeous. I'm sure your'e going to jump in and say that both of Fatima's shots are hiddeus pieces of crap, and Melrose is the queen of the universe, but I'm just trying to realistically break it down.
    My friend, I disagree with you! I think her "bitchery" is being perceived as an "air of superiority!!"

My friend, I disagree with you! I think her "bitchery" is being perceived as an "air of superiority!!"
    Isn't that what I said?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2833605;
    ITA.

And "realistically," Melrose's wig shot was better than Fatima's homeless shoot and her lingerie shoot put together. Neither of them are hideous pieces of crap, but neither of them hold a candle to the shots in Melrose's portfolio.

But... back to Fatima... she's been in the dead-middle of the call-out order for the past two episodes, so it really could go either way. Either she improves and makes it past the final 6, or she stays the same or does worse and is gone before the final 6.
    Last edited by AJane; 03-10-2008 at 08:59 PM.

Just a reminder that this is Fatima's thread, not Caridee's or Melrose's. Please take discussions about their run on ANTM to their threads. Thanks.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels