Page 52 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

last week i saw the preview of this week episode,i heard someone crying,very loud and i was very sure that it was fatima,but in this week episode,fatima wasn't cried that loud...
    Last edited by flavor; 03-07-2008 at 07:05 AM.
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2828790;
    I think Fatima is a bitch to the core ... but doesn't know it! She says so many insulting things, but never seems to understand why it upsets people. And she usually feels badly when she realizes that she offended people.
    oh yeah for sure. but i dont think she feels badly about anything she does. remember when she smacked marvita in the face by mistake and didnt even apologize? yeah. this girl has a few tricks up her sleeve.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;2828899;
    She's not passive aggressive, she's an undercover bitch. She does know exactly what she's doing, she knows how she's doing it, she likes punishing people.

I think she's an abused person who thinks she likes abusing people. I find her fascinating, but I'm not excusing anything she does.
    I think the word we're all searching for is manipulative. She knows how to get under people's skin, but she also knows how to do it in a way that makes her look innocent (or at least ignorant).

in next episode
    seem like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    fatima attack on whitney

and if the person who she attack get eliminated again,she is the next jade cycle 6!~_~
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique

Fatima <3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by antm10wordpress;2829130;
    I think the word we're all searching for is manipulative. She knows how to get under people's skin, but she also knows how to do it in a way that makes her look innocent (or at least ignorant).
    Manipulative implies that she is trying to do it all. I'm just not convinced that she is. Plus people usually benefit from their manipulations and she really isn't! She is just getting people mad.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2829206;
    Manipulative implies that she is trying to do it all. I'm just not convinced that she is. Plus people usually benefit from their manipulations and she really isn't! She is just getting people mad.
    In a competition that's all about confidence and self-esteem, I do think that she does benefit from making them mad -- it makes her look better, because they end up looking worse for it.

^If it did benefit her, we wouldn't be having this discussion, and everyone would feel bad for her, everyone would love her. Instead you get a bunch of people attacking her character, and totally ignoring her modelling talent/potential. In other words, whether or not she acts that way on purpose, it has not benefitted her.

Why is she involve in every catfight in this cycle? Can she just keep her mouth close so that I will be pissed off by her remarks!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!