Page 49 of 214 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

trust me .in the following week she will picking on lauren
    just like saleisha picking on heather
    Picking on Lauren? please, Lauren is tough enough to defend herself, unlike Heather of last season. And dont you mean Bianca picking on HEather. The only thing I can recall Saleisha doing to heather was the bed-situation in China.

I also agree with LedZepForever that her body was absolutely sick!( Sick as in awesome, not literally sick) She could be the winner of this season, seeing as how she isn't the frontrunner of the show. The early front runner usually makes it in the 6th-2nd place range, EXCEPT for Jaslene. But she was the only exception. So possible winners for me are Fatima, Aimee, Whitney, Katarzyana, and Claire, too bad Anya seems to be a judge/fan favorite, because that pretty much dooms her to fit into the 6th-runner-up category...

After her makeover, i love her! I really want either her or Lauren to win.
    Mustafa Shah

FORT Fan

Fatima is beyond beautiful. She got the best makeover and she looks the best in the makover shot. I just think she pops so much more than the other girls. She is just so much more striking and beautiful than all of them. She's on a much higher level.

I love Lauren and Claire too..and Anya but man oh man I hate her voice.

Quote Originally Posted by hotsauce;2827394;
    Fatima is beyond beautiful. She got the best makeover and she looks the best in the makover shot. I just think she pops so much more than the other girls. She is just so much more striking and beautiful than all of them. She's on a much higher level.

I love Lauren and Claire too..and Anya but man oh man I hate her voice.
    lol! dude, i swear you think exactly like i do. but im holding off on fatima right now because i cant forget her awful catwalk. as for anya, i think she should get her vocal chords cut. she'd be a great mute supermodel. anya really has the best body of the bunch.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2827418;
    lol! dude, i swear you think exactly like i do. but im holding off on fatima right now because i cant forget her awful catwalk. as for anya, i think she should get her vocal chords cut. she'd be a great mute supermodel. anya really has the best body of the bunch.

LOL!!! great minds think alike! It's like when I hear her voice I actually hurt...like something inside of me is hurting and I want to cry. LOL!

FATIMA
    what a lucky BITCH
    she is soo lucky .i mean most of the girls have amazing film but tyra did't [ick their best photo's but fatima film is not good [even tyra admit it herself] but tyra still choose the best photo for her :nono

i kiiinda think that fatima got the best makeover... ever.
    team unsuspecting weirdos.

Fatima better work.. i love her personality.. she reminds me of me... ... the other girls need to lay low and stop being so defensive... Fatima is real and she is a thread to this competition....period. Fatima... my girl.. i have your back... and i am very proud to say... that you are the new bitch in town! and people better watch out.... (*the next Naomi anyone?)

Dax

Wow! That new hair made me love her. She looks absolutely stunning. She just needs to learn how to pose.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2827600;
    Wow! That new hair made me love her. She looks absolutely stunning. She just needs to learn how to pose.
    and tone down that attitude