Page 45 of 214 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Premium Member

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

I'm reserving judgement until I see her post-makeover. Right now I can't look beyond that fried orange mess on her head. When she smiled at Marvita last night I thought she looked beautiful.

top 3~kat, anya, fatima nextBIGthing's Avatar

that chignon looked great on her!
    can't wait until her makeover!!

i thought i wasn't going to like her after she was being such a b*tch to marvita, but she changed really quickly. which makes me a little suspicious, but whatev.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shira;2817261;
    I havnt yet decided if i like her or not. But i didnt like her "homeless" picture at all.. That whole crying looking sad thingy doesnt work for me, so obviously fake i cant belive tyra and the rest of the judges didnt say anything about it. But then of course antm loves that sort of bad acting...
    I didn't see fake! The whole point of the photo shoot was to do what Fatima did! I don't know what the other models were trying to do, but it wasn't what Jay asked for!
    I'm getting the feeling that a lot of people aren't going to see the beauty in Fatima's pictures because they can't see past her being a bitch. But she's fierce, so that should make up for the bitchiness! That's what I think anyway.

Fatima and Claire had the best photos for me..I'm so glad that she turned the photo out great but I hope shes able to take a better film.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2817497;
    I didn't see fake! The whole point of the photo shoot was to do what Fatima did! I don't know what the other models were trying to do, but it wasn't what Jay asked for!
    I'm getting the feeling that a lot of people aren't going to see the beauty in Fatima's pictures because they can't see past her being a bitch. But she's fierce, so that should make up for the bitchiness! That's what I think anyway.
    I can totally see past her bitchiness. I'm a big Fatima fan, but I didn't like her picture last night. I thought it looked really contrived, I didn't believe the sadness.

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2817279;
    I'm reserving judgement until I see her post-makeover. Right now I can't look beyond that fried orange mess on her head. When she smiled at Marvita last night I thought she looked beautiful.
    Neither can I, she needs a makeover, bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2817497;
    I will concede that it was a good picture of Fatima, but that is in spite of the Precious Moments expression on her face, not because of it.

Re her bitchiness, I just think it's unnecessary. You don't need to be a bitch to win ANTM. Being a bitch does not show how competitive/strong/independent you are. It just shows that your social skills are seriously lacking.

ANTBF

I think her bitchiness has been mostly justifiable, thus far. When Amis was incoherently rambling.. Fatima was just letting her know how other people might perceive her. I wasn't crazy about her shot either, but then again (knowing Tyra) it probably wasn't really her best shot. I have a feeling I'm going to defend her no matter how bitchy she may become.

Haha, TYRANATOR ^^

Damn, every cycle it seems the black girls joust against one another for superiority. I wish they'd stop fighting.

i love her. but i dont think that this week's shot was her best... hope she'll do better next week! go fatima!