Page 44 of 214 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

i found her to be very 2 faced

Yes, I totally argee with you, she has a sad story but she keeps being mean to other people.
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

FORT Fan

I have watched both episodes twice and I still don't see Fatima being in any way mean. She is blunt but not mean.
    Last edited by fluff; 02-28-2008 at 12:54 PM.

She has a very pretty smile.
    "I ain't break it. I just stuck it to huh fo'head.. a couple times." -Dani, Cycle 6 winner
    Sutan/Amis/Kimberly C9 asked me to draw them!

fatima is a great alienesque african beauty BUT during panel it will not be like dora.
    I explain, I mean her photo was great but not THAT great and grandpa nigel was all over the place with it just like he was with dora.
    I just hope it won't be like that during all the cycle because we know fatima will be at least top5

Quote Originally Posted by hotsauce;2816582;
    I have watched both episodes twice and I still don't see Fatima being in any way mean. She is blunt but not mean.
    Yeah I think the other girls are just a little too sensitive.
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

FORT Newbie

Hm i have to say Fatima sure looks alot like the winner of swedens next top model Hawa.
    I cant post any pictures here but google for hawa ahmed if ure curious to see what she looks like

She was also compared to Iman and is originally from somalia just like Fatima..

Quote Originally Posted by Rebochan;2816333;
    I hate to jump in late, but as far as Fatima's circumcision goes...

She *can* have surgery to get a larger opening so she could have sex, but it sounds like the degree of her circumcision is such that she can't be stimulated by it. The whole point of that style of circumcision is the belief that women should not derive pleasure from sex or they'll become promiscuous.

It's a really awful procedure. I suggest googling information on this to get a better idea of what Fatima has gone through.

Good suggestion! It is a horrific procedure that is done with crude instruments and without any anesthetic........often the young girls do not survive (hemorrage or infection). I can't even begin to imagine the horror.

As for her photo this week.......I thought it was the strongest. The only one with a facial expression that reflected the plight of the homeless.

She isn't my favorite overall, but I give her props for that photo.

[QUOTE=GuruBishisama;2816383;]Personally, I didn't like Fatima's shot much at all. It looked fake to me, I didn't buy it for a second.
    /QUOTE]

I'll agree with you on that. I don't think that sad look had anything to do with her surroundings or the intended mood of the shot. It was borderline cheesy.

FORT Newbie

I havnt yet decided if i like her or not. But i didnt like her "homeless" picture at all.. That whole crying looking sad thingy doesnt work for me, so obviously fake i cant belive tyra and the rest of the judges didnt say anything about it. But then of course antm loves that sort of bad acting...