Page 212 of 214 FirstFirst ... 112162202203204205206207208209210211212213214 LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2137

Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

I liked Fatima's covergirl. She made me want some of that mascara.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Dax

I like the CG ad better grayscale. I think it's classy that way and Fatima has one of the classiest looks this show has. I love that she managed to balance high fashion and yet commercial in the shot. That's the reason why I think it's absolutely amazing.

In her commercial I literary thought she puked the lines. I'm not trying to offend anyone or her but I felt that she did that. I felt it was "blah, blah and blah" and for CG you really have to be alive.

I thought she said everything pretty well and I could understand everything she said, but normally I talk fast, so that could be why I didnt see a problem with her commercial.
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

I liked Fatima's shot better tha Caridee's, they're both beautiful, but I liked Fatima's better.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

I like fatima's look, not crazy about her personality.
    That said she is so dangerously already a model... another one that hardly needed the TV exposure. It was good that she came to represent awareness to her culture though.

I just think that Fatima and gang were on the wrong season lol... if she was on cycle 9 she would so win over the others. But with Anya being so strong, and Whitney being such a worthy plus sized winner finally after 10 seasons... it's just not possible to give Fatima the win. Too bad she wasnt on cycle 9!

if only she tried out last year. I would love to have seen her as the winner of any cycle.
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

I loved her sprint spotlight so much. She's just soo amazing. And Im getting used to her short hair bald look, but I do miss her long hair. She said she didnt like it, aww.

FORT Fogey

I just saw her Sprint Spotlight, and am I the only one who thought she seemed really bored/annoyed, like she didn't want to be there?

I love you Fatima. I hope she gets signed soon.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;3008519;
    I just saw her Sprint Spotlight, and am I the only one who thought she seemed really bored/annoyed, like she didn't want to be there?
    I feel the same way. She was unenthusiastic and somewhat insincere, and she looked really ordinary with the hair. Oh well I still like her on the few last episodes of the show.