Page 211 of 214 FirstFirst ... 111161201202203204205206207208209210211212213214 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2137

Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

I don't think they chose the best photo of the girls... I think fatima has better photo for her CG.
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

They also seemed to choose their worst commercials.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I think Fatima did better in the photshoot anyways! I like her picture better than the others. SOme of the things Fatima said in the show really got me mad (the "you're just bigger than me in general or her calling Amis a clown, even though she was) because that's just mean. But that girl can model. I hated her at the beggining with a passion. But I think she is awesome. Just the fact that she admitted that when Lauren got kicked off she knew it was a joke, even though her and Lauren had been going at it the entire show shows that even if she hated LAuren, she knew that she had potential. IMO that shows maturity because if it would have been me I would have been like "Lauren needs to go home because I hate her and she sucks!) even if I knew that she didn't, i would have let my personal feelings take over. So yeah, I pretty much love her now.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3004958;
    They also seemed to choose their worst commercials.
    Actually all of the takes they showed about Fatima were bad. Her film seemed to be beautiful but the commercial was bad and apparently she never really corrected how she was delivering it.

I might be the only one, but I really liked her commercial, and its not because she's my favorite. I just liked it.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Her commercial was rushed together and almost harder to understand than Anya's, IMO. But her photo is the best CG shot in ANTM history for me. It just makes me melt when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3005945;
    Her commercial was rushed together and almost harder to understand than Anya's, IMO. But her photo is the best CG shot in ANTM history for me. It just makes me melt when I see it.
    Really? I don't think it's anything special. Caridee, Danielle, Yaya, Amanda, Eva and Jenah's CG shots are better IMO.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

FORT Fogey

I don't know, I'm 100% against Fatima, but man, her CG shot is lovely. But I actually agree about CariDee's shot. I forgot about that one.

Her shot is one of favs too. I think it looks better in color. This photo would also do good for a lipstick ad.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3005952;
    I don't know, I'm 100% against Fatima, but man, her CG shot is lovely. But I actually agree about CariDee's shot. I forgot about that one.
    Yeah I think Caridees CG ad is easily the best one to ever grace the show
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free