Page 210 of 214 FirstFirst ... 110160200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214 LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2137

Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Lauren+Claire=FTW ethereal.eyes's Avatar

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

i made a recolor of fatimas lash blast as. its in the fan art thread.
    "Hey Lauren, Wheres Your Baby?"
    "In Mah Tummy!" - Lauren Utter

I'm soooo sad. Fatima was the most beautiful girl ever on ANTM. Her face is perfect.
    Whitney winning over her, Anya and Kata is a JOKE, just like she said herself!

^ I agree. I think fatima is just perfection.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3004785;
    ^ I agree. I think fatima is just perfection.
    yeah... definitely... her face is to die for... btw, i love your avatar... easy, breezy and beautiful indeed...
    i'm back! with a bang!

whitney is the girl that you'd like to have in your bedroom, while anya is the girl that you'll buy clothes from -paulina porizkova

and what the hayl is tyra saying that fatima needs to smile with her eyes? look at my avatar, fatima is doing just that... whitney nor anya does not even give a hint of smile in their pictures... i think she chose a bad photo of fatima and anya... a lot of girls were robbed this season... its a travesty just like last cycle, wherein there were a lot of talented girls that lost to a blah winner...
    i'm back! with a bang!

whitney is the girl that you'd like to have in your bedroom, while anya is the girl that you'll buy clothes from -paulina porizkova

Even though that photo is Fatima's worst shot,it still looks great,IMO.Love her><She's not only a baby Iman.

i think fatima is the most MODELLESQUE girl ever to be on antm, together with heather... their look is not ordinary looking, or a look that you can see on the street... they are very striking... you could do their make-up (do it well), let her stand there, let her look to the camera, and you can get a good shot even if you are not a photographer... they are just gorgeous... however, anya knows how TO MODEL better as compared to fatima... with that said, with proper training and coaching, fatima will go lightyears!

i just realy can't get over fatima's beauty... wow... breath taking indeed...
    i'm back! with a bang!

I love reading her interviews, she's honest and blunt but not in a way that tears down others. And she owns up to the things she does. She's a very intelligent women and I can't wait until she is signed.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Fatima's CG pic was actually my favorite. I really liked it. But I'm happy Whitney won.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;3004922;
    Fatima's CG pic was actually my favorite. I really liked it. But I'm happy Whitney won.
    I liked Fatima's CG pic as well. I don't know if I'd say it was my favorite of the three, but it came close to being tied with Whitney's as my favorite. As much as I don't really care for Fatima, I do have to admit that a lot of the time the girl photographs well.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org