Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3002803;
    Well, she's very out spoken. She said that when Katarzyna, Lauren and Claire left she knew the show was a joke.

"When [Claire Unabia] and [Lauren Utter] and [Katarzyna Dolinska] got kicked off, I was just like this whole thing is a joke," Siad told reporters during a Thursday conference call. "They look like models. If this supposed to be a modeling competition, one of them should have won or [Anya Kop] should have won. But it goes to show you that it might be about politics."

Fatima, I feel you. I felt the same way.
    Ooh, someone's a little bitter...
    Congrats to Whitney for being the first plus-size ANTM and David Cook for being the first rocker American Idol!

No did Fatima cut her hair short....noooooo
    Kata&ChantalLOVE

Marvita's Interview

TVGuide.com: OK, dish: Who did you not get along with?
    Washington: Fatima. Oh my god, I just wanted to suffocate her! It was crazy. I’m like, “There is no winning with you.” She’s just cold.

TVGuide.com: She called you “ghetto.”
    Washington: There’s a lot wrong with her. It’s like she’s not human! It’s like she has no emotion. Nobody believes me because they don’t live with her, but she is evil. No matter how much you try to be her friend — you try to be cool with her, you try to talk to her — she always stabs you in the back or does something vindictive. She’s really sneaky.
    kind of funny. lol

I just love that Fatima is a cold bitch.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Well, at least Fatima is aware that she sometimes started drama just for the sake of starting drama. Recognizing and owning up to her behavior buys her a few points in my book.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

I love that she said she had fun with it, makes me loveeeeeeeee her more.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Everything she says and does just turns me off from her. She has absolutely no respect for others.

I wouldnt say she has no respect for others, we don't know her, even though I wish I did. I think she's amazing. Everything she says makes me like her even more, I haven't found any of her comments offensive and I haven't seen her sabatoge anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TexMix;3003009;
    No did Fatima cut her hair short....noooooo
    Yeah, she's almost bald now.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3003085;
    I wouldnt say she has no respect for others, we don't know her, even though I wish I did. I think she's amazing. Everything she says makes me like her even more, I haven't found any of her comments offensive and I haven't seen her sabatoge anyone.
    I find her calling a bunch of girls "too ghetto" very offensive. I also find her saying ghetto like it is a bad thing offensive. She acts like she is above everyone else. Although I do like that she said when Lauren & Kat were kicked off she knew the show was a joke. She scored a few points with me there.

But saying that someone belongs behind a desk because they went to an Ivy League school and that they aren't super exciting is just a little stereotypical. I mean, she praises herself for being intelligent, why doesn't she belong behind a desk?