Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Acutally she did practice her walk and how to model!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

She always practiced, and she wanted some fun. Fatima you are seriouslly coming close as my favorite contestant of all time. Gosh I love you.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

The comment that she was bored and knew she was stirring things up kind of bothers me. Not as bad, though, as Demelza on AustNTM who dumped water (twice) on a contestant and taunted her because she was "bored" and the other girl was different.

Atleast she admits it. I wouldn't like if she tried to act innocent and say she didn't cause drama.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Dax

Well, she's very out spoken. She said that when Katarzyna, Lauren and Claire left she knew the show was a joke.

"When [Claire Unabia] and [Lauren Utter] and [Katarzyna Dolinska] got kicked off, I was just like this whole thing is a joke," Siad told reporters during a Thursday conference call. "They look like models. If this supposed to be a modeling competition, one of them should have won or [Anya Kop] should have won. But it goes to show you that it might be about politics."

Fatima, I feel you. I felt the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3002803;
    Well, she's very out spoken. She said that when Katarzyna, Lauren and Claire left she knew the show was a joke.

"When [Claire Unabia] and [Lauren Utter] and [Katarzyna Dolinska] got kicked off, I was just like this whole thing is a joke," Siad told reporters during a Thursday conference call. "They look like models. If this supposed to be a modeling competition, one of them should have won or [Anya Kop] should have won. But it goes to show you that it might be about politics."

I guess she'll be proven right or wrong in a few years. If the girls truly did "deserve" to win, then they'll get signed and do steady work.

But I'm sure she is disappointed that she didn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3002803;

i have to disagree and say that claire and kat dont look like models to me..... anya, lauren, whitney and her (fatima) certainly did though
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

claire doesn't look anything like a model.

FORT Fogey

I know she practiced, I said she did. But when she was bored, how come she didn't practice more instead of starting up pointless arguments. I find Fatima so ignorant for purposely starting up things.

Maybe she got bored of practicing, playing Couture Twister, and Model-opoly so she wanted to stir some things up. But really I dont care if she starts fights or not. Drama is fun sometimes. If there wasn't any drama, then everything would be boring too. I love Fatima sooo much, I would replace my best friend with her. I just want to meet her.