Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Fatima is definitely in the top 3 most stunning women ever to come out of reality television.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

Q. Do you think Whitney deserved to win?

A. Fatima, (Americas Next Top Model): She doesn’t look like a plus sized model. I think it is sending the wrong message to real plus sized models. It is not about looks. Whitney took great pictures and knows how to conduct herself. I really wanted Anya to win. The show is about who can model and conduct themselves well.

Well, fatima is not happy about whitney's win.
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

Woah, I'm surprised by her answer. Too bad for Whitney.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I wouldn't necessarily say Fatima is mad about Whitney's win because when she was interviewed by Jason C, she seemed fine with it. But I do agree with Fatima that Whitney doesn't look plus sized and Anya did deserve to win.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Dax

The only contestants that I have seen that are genuinely happy about Whitney winning are Anya and Atalya.

"It's so funny because I actually did not like that at all," Siad told reporters about the nickname. "I did say, 'Yeah, people think I look like Iman.' I never said, 'I think I look like Iman.' We look a little similar, but we don't look that much alike. I was quite flattered to be compared to a supermodel, but at the same time I feel like it didn't help me at all... I want people to know me as Fatima. I don't want to be known as 'Baby Iman.' I want to make a name for myself."

I love reading Fatima's interviews, she's honest, but in a way that doesn't come across as bitcy. well in my opinion. She makes me love her even more. And I agree with what she has to say about whitney in her interview

"Whitney took great pictures and she definitely knows how to conduct herself -- she's very outspoken and she speaks really well," explained Siad. "I think that's why she won over Anya, otherwise I wanted Anya to win. Anya has that high-fashion look and she really knows how to model. But she lacks the confidence and speech skills that Whitney has."
    "To be quite honest, Whitney doesn't look like a plus-sized model to me. I feel like she doesn't look like a plus-size model, and therefore it's sending the wrong message because there are women who are actually full-figured and they see her and say, 'Wow, if she's a plus-size model than what am I?'" Siad told Reality TV World.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3002416;
    I love reading Fatima's interviews, she's honest, but in a way that doesn't come across as bitcy. well in my opinion. She makes me love her even more. And I agree with what she has to say about whitney in her interview
    I feel the same way about Kat. Fatima and Katarzyna both give their honest opinions, I love it. Fatima has scored some points with me, but I still don't like her for what she said about Anya & Kat the final 5 week.

Some stuff from her Reality News Online interview
    RNO: What are your thoughts on the situation with you and Stacy Ann? Do you think it was fair you got to stay over the girls that were actually at the photo shoot that week?
    Fatima: Honestly, it did cross my mind to step down at that point. Stacy Ann did what she needed to do – she was at the photo shoot, she had her papers in order, etc. However, what people don’t realize is that immigration takes forever and the process to get my papers was so long. I had applied months in advance for my papers before the show even started, so it wasn’t like this was something I started the week before.

RNO: It’s no secret that this season you have been one of the girls at the center of most of the drama. Was that you intent?
    Fatima: Ha! It was never my intention to be dramatic. I’m actually a very quiet person, and any of my friends would tell you that. However, I’m very blunt and I’m always honest. We were in a very intense situation, being around one another all the time. So if I was bored, I’d go ahead and shake things up a little bit.

RNO: Most of the girls I spoke to this season have mentioned, in one way or another, that you were very antagonistic in the house. Did you know you were coming off that way?
    Fatima: I kind of figured I was coming off that way. Some of the girls would tell me that I tended to instigate things in the house, and I just found it fun because I would be bored and would want something to do. It’s a reality show, so I realize you are either going to be loved or hated, and I was fine with that. I was always honest, and that’s why I’d make a good judge – whoever I talked about was the next girl eliminated!

I love that she admits that she caused drama because she was bored. So hilarious. She's seems so fun to hang out with. And she knows about the Fatima curse. I sooooo want to meet her.

She should have talked about whitney!!!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

FORT Fogey

That's ridiculous. I find it so obnoxious to start fights because you are bored. If she is so bored, she should have practiced her walk and facial expressions instead of antagonize the girls. I know she practiced a lot, but all that time she was fighting and gossiping about the other girls could have been put into something useful. Gosh, she is so rude.