Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

I read her realitywanted interview, and she says she's finishing up her last week of college and she's going to look for agencies in new york. Im so happy that she is deciding to pursue modeling. Fatima I wish you the best.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

last WEEK of college? oh wow, nice for her she already have her educational background first just in case modeling doesn't work out for her (which basically is impossible). I'm just happy seeing educated models. Like sasha pivovarova.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Anyone knows what Fatima majored in? She went to NYU, right?
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3001212;
    Anyone knows what Fatima majored in? She went to NYU, right?
    Well according to her Wikipedia entry, she started out at Bryn Mawr but then transferred to NYU to study political science and be pre-med. But there's no source on that, so you might want to take it with a grain of salt until someone who's more certain than I am posts. I know the Bryn Mawr and NYU part is right, but I'm not sure about the political science and pre med part.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Newbie

I've been lurking these forums for weeks. I regret not speaking out earlier.

In case you read this..
    I love you Fatima! You never disappointed me. Thank you for a good season.

Wasn't her farewell speech so moving? I rewatched it on youtube because I was so touched. She's so cute!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wishfulone;3001289;
    I've been lurking these forums for weeks. I regret not speaking out earlier.

In case you read this..
    I love you Fatima! You never disappointed me. Thank you for a good season.

Wasn't her farewell speech so moving? I rewatched it on youtube because I was so touched. She's so cute!
    I don't think they gave a good reason for eliminating her! I also think that she had the best ad for a mascara ad! I'm so excited that Fatima was on the show! She really is a beautiful woman and I'm glad that we all got to see what she can do! I can't wait to see what she does next!

She's a very unique character that ever graced ANTM. I'll miss her a lot.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;3001235;
    Well according to her Wikipedia entry, she started out at Bryn Mawr but then transferred to NYU to study political science and be pre-med. But there's no source on that, so you might want to take it with a grain of salt until someone who's more certain than I am posts. I know the Bryn Mawr and NYU part is right, but I'm not sure about the political science and pre med part.
    Thanks Lucy!
    2003-2008.

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

i love her exit speech. The one she said she was a born again onwards...
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

She seemed to take the whole experience very positively, even her being eliminated. It's nice to see someone so optimistic and grateful after having been through so much in her life.
    2003-2008.