Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Whitney: Fatima looks like Iman, how can you let that go?

I thought that was so funny.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

I am so glad Whitney is our plus sized winner!

She was hilarious and personable in the CW interview, she didn't sugar coat anything. She even brought up up how Anya was never in the bottom two.

Whitney is looking very orange.

I still love Fatima. She's definetly one of my top favorite contestants ever.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Fatima looks like a bug with that new curly short hair. She needs extensions again!

I think she looks cute. Maybe her weave just got all messed up. I do like the short hair, but I like the extensions much better.

she's like a doll. thats it. her face is like so symmetric and beautiful but antm isnt about just looking good in print. fatima doesnt take good direction, she just does what she wants. then she gets into panel & does the puppy dog eyes so then we all feel sorry for her but in the end... she STILL didn't deliver. her elimination was justified but DAMN... she's so darn pretty that it just makes me mad she's so insecure about herself.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Maybe I'm crazy but I like Fatima's new hairdo actually. With her weave, she looks regal and princessy but with this hairdo, she looks like she's been working as a model for 5 years and she knows all about fashion. She looks sophisticated with this hairdo actually.

Maybe because it's a la yasmin warsame. And we all know that not everyone can look great on that little amount of hairs.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Well with practice she can be a great model. Thats what Vendela said about her. I already think Fatima's a really good model. I cant wait to see updates on her.

Does anyone think that Fatima met Iman at the The 30th Annual AAFA American Image Awards?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3000243;
    Whitney: Fatima looks like Iman, how can you let that go?

I thought that was so funny.
    That was cute. Then she said the judges called Fatima robotic and her Ms. America.