Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

I have one word about her CG photo:

STUNNING.

I loved it.

Her exit speech was very sincere. I expected a fit of tears but I thought she was very nice and sweet in it. I still think she isn't the nicest girl, but at least she was thankful in her exit speech.

I thought Fatima's picture was by far the best out of the three (even though Anya's photo reminded me of one of my favorite singers ever-Celine Dion) and she should have made top 2 with Anya, but it's all in the past, Tyra wanted her plus size girl, she got it. Even though it was at Anya and Fatima's expense, I'm used to dissapointment on this show.

I would have cried at Fatima's elimination if she wasn't so calm and gracious. And the only other eliminations I cried at were Mercedes, Nik, and Melrose's. Nearly cried when Jenah and Lisa were eliminated in cycle 9.
    ANTM PHOTOS:
    Homeless:Aimee, Makeover: Fatima, Lingerie: Anya, Meat: Lauren, Paint: Katarzyana, Music: Whitney, Fuerzabruta: Fatima, Jetsetters: Anya, Commercial: Fatima, Castle: Fatima, 50's Glamour: Anya, Covergirl: Fatima, Worst Winner: Whitney

Fatima's photo was the best out of the three. Followed by Anya. Overall, Anya and Fatima should've been the final two. I really wouldn't have cared who won the show.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

ANYA AND FATIMA should sign with ELITE.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

Fatima looked really good throughout the whole finale!
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

I didn't like her that much during the show but her exit speech made me like her a lot. I am gonna miss her and I hope she does get signed!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2998712;
    She is by far one of the best contestants that ANTM has had. She may not have had all the social interaction skills with the other girls but I really don't care. This girl won me over with her story, her sincerity, her smile and her drive.

I know her future will blossom beautifully. We're waiting great things from you Fatima!
    I wholly agree with you. Danielle, Ebony (C9), and Nata were my original all-time favorites from the show, and I'm now happy to add Fatima to that list. Her face is just breathtaking.

Ford seems to signing a lot of girls like her lately--they're all very small, young-looking, and cutesy. Fatima has a good chance of signing with them.

I just loved her speech so much and I loved her picture the most, and I did cry when she was eliminated, because I was heartbroken and then depressed throughout the whole episode. But hopefully she gets signed soon.
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

FORT Fanatic

I just saw her on CW source and she conducted herself so well. SHe didn't seem fake or bitchy and was nothing like how I pictured her on the show. I hop she does well for herself. I am no longer a hater of Fatima.

I feel proud of her. I feel like she has come such a long way. The Fatima that came in the competition would have thrown a fit, cried alot, and started insulting Anya and Whitney as she was eliminated. But Fatima conducted herself so gracefully, that even though I found her elimination unfair, I was able to accept it, because she walked in here stand-offish, and is leaving, if only a little bit, more mature. Hopefully she will be gracing the covers of magazines everywhere.
    ANTM PHOTOS:
    Homeless:Aimee, Makeover: Fatima, Lingerie: Anya, Meat: Lauren, Paint: Katarzyana, Music: Whitney, Fuerzabruta: Fatima, Jetsetters: Anya, Commercial: Fatima, Castle: Fatima, 50's Glamour: Anya, Covergirl: Fatima, Worst Winner: Whitney