Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

during her commercial she was BEAUTIFUL, her photo? bad eyes but great face.
    her new do? I don't like it AND she gained weight, her face looks chubby to me

she lost the wow factor...

She is by far one of the best contestants that ANTM has had. She may not have had all the social interaction skills with the other girls but I really don't care. This girl won me over with her story, her sincerity, her smile and her drive.

I know her future will blossom beautifully. We're waiting great things from you Fatima!
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

Im glad she wasnt in the final 2.

She does not appeal to me much as Anya or Whitney does.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

Dax

I think it was rather obvious she was going third. From the moment I saw her first take I knew she was going home.

Her exit speech won me over. There was a humble and sincere girl who was thankful for the experiences she got and for the opportunity the show gave her to be a role model to the other women that suffered from FGM. I loved that speech.

Hopefully you will have an amazing life Fatima and I expect some post show work soon.

^ I agree. Her exit speech hit me and, pow, I realized that Fatima isn't always the tough girl she used to be.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2998786;
    I think it was rather obvious she was going third. From the moment I saw her first take I knew she was going home.

Her exit speech won me over. There was a humble and sincere girl who was thankful for the experiences she got and for the opportunity the show gave her to be a role model to the other women that suffered from FGM. I loved that speech.

Hopefully you will have an amazing life Fatima and I expect some post show work soon.
    every girl should exit like that. be thankful you get to travel and have opportunities most girls would kill for. if every girl acted like bratty renee from cycle 8 upon getting eliminated, then it's like they never should have been in top 3, in the first place.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2998802;
    every girl should exit like that. be thankful you get to travel and have opportunities most girls would kill for. if every girl acted like bratty renee from cycle 8 upon getting eliminated, then it's like they never should have been in top 3, in the first place.
    I don't think every girl should feel like they have to behave a certain way... I totally felt for Renee because she did have the strongest photo and Covergirl commercial when she was sent home. It didn't make sense. Natasha's photo looked horrible and her commercial was a lot of giggles.

Of course it's nice when the 2nd runners up can make graceful exits, but I don't blame them if they exit bitterly. I probably would've done the same in Renee's shoes. If I were Fatima, I'd be mad that Whitney advanced despite her weaker portfolio...

I suppose it all comes down to perspective.
    2003-2008.

That is gorgeous!

I really don't get the judges critiques of this photo - that 1) she was looking too high up, and 2) that she should "squint" more.

"Too high up" would be Whitney's couture shot by Tyra. Plus, "squinting" for intensity... so overrated. You can see her lashes beautifully in this picture as it is. I think they were looking for a reason to boot her.
    2003-2008.

Dax

I think the commercial was the reason for her being eliminated. According to the judges it was the worst one. I agree with them.

Jay told her to give life and energy to the lines and she kept doing the same thing. The reason for her elimination was the same thing the judges have been noticing, she doesn't follow direction.

Her ad for me is awesome. Coincidentally she's the only one that shows the lashes clearly. Anya and Whitney you can barely see them.

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

She is, tied with Monique, the most beautiful black girl ever on ANTM in my opinion. She's so regal, she's so pretty. I hope she'll do well in modeling, or whatever she decides to pursue.