Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

FORT Fanatic

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2996456;
    Her attitude doesn't bother me, I like thats she's up front about what she thinks. She doesn't try to hide who she is. She says her opinion and I don't think its in a harsh harsh way. She speaks her mind, which is something I love about her. And she will be successful even if she doesn't win. She has the model look.
    Doesn't bother me either and she has nowhere near the level of attitude that Whitney does. Not even close.

I want Fatima wins, i need she wins. I love her, is my favorite! i will cry if she doesn't wins
    Homeless: Whitney. Makeover: Fatima. Lingerie: Aimee.Meat Packing District: Anya.Beauty Shot with Paint: Dominique.Musical Genres: Katarzyna.Fuerzabruta: Fatima. Airplane: Dominique. CoverGirl Commercial: Fatima. Roman Castle Couture: Dominique. Famous Movie Icons: Fatima

Me too. I love you Fatima.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2996462;
    Anyways Fatima for the win. but most likely whitney will win, but still I will never give up on Fatima.
    At this point everybody can win. It was so obvious last cycle but this cycle is like a big mess. You don't know what's going to happen.

Even though I don't see her winning maybe she can pull off a surprise. I don't know. This top 3 is the most unpredictable one so far.

FORT Fogey

I love this top three, honestly. All three can be really good, successful models in NYC.

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar

Fatima for the win!! She has to win, I'll be devastated if she goes home, I'll probably cry like I did when Eugena and Stacy Ann were sent home. Tears for hours, maybe days.
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

Im going to cry too just like when Jenah was eliminated and when Nik didn't win. I am too into this show. but Fatima for the win!!!! I love you Fatima!!!
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Regular

although she's my favorite, i see her coming in 3rd. i hope im proven wrong!

hehe Ohmygosh, you've mentioned that you're going to cry atleast 5 times.

May the best girl win! Wait what am I thinking ...this is ANTM
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Missez;2996854;
    Fatima for the win!! She has to win, I'll be devastated if she goes home, I'll probably cry like I did when Eugena and Stacy Ann were sent home. Tears for hours, maybe days.
    Did you really cry??